News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Donkey Kong 64 Unofficial Arrangement Project

Started by Sebastian, August 02, 2016, 09:46:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WaluigiTime64

Are you sure you don't want to do "Army Dillo Rematch"? The only boss themes you've done are fixes/collaborations. I feel like you deserve to do a boss theme on your own.

CRYSTAL CAVES (IGLOO)
K. ROOL DEFEATED

Anyway, I'll be taking "Creepy Castle (Dungeon 4)" and "Boss Room Opened".
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Sebastian

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on August 06, 2016, 04:29:41 PMAre you sure you don't want to do "Army Dillo Rematch"? The only boss themes you've done are fixes/collaborations. I feel like you deserve to do a boss theme on your own.
We'll see. I'm currently fixing up Mad Jack which is a big challenge.

WaluigiTime64

Don't worry, I'm not tired (yet).

BOSS ROOM OPENED!
CREEPY CASTLE (DUNGEON 4)

I'll do "Hideout Helm 2" and I'll attempt "Creepy Castle (Minecart)".
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

WaluigiTime64

HIDEOUT HELM 2

Haven't attempted Creepy Castle Minecart yet, will now.

EDIT: Yeah, no. That thing's not happening anytime soon. I'll skip out on it.

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: Sebastian on August 06, 2016, 03:41:58 PMEDIT:
ALSO, I say leave the last 2 Creepy Castle themes (unless someone else wants to do them) since we have a ton of Creepy Castle themes as it is.

I never noticed this edit until now. Whoops.

WaluigiTime64

MAIN MENU

I could rant about NotePad, but I think the lack of (8th) Swing and good bass drum sums it up for me.

E. Gadd Industries

Why would you ever want to rant about NotePad? It's the most geniusly crafted program out there! Simply top of the line!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]

WaluigiTime64

I don't know. I guess 100+ out of my 100+ arrangements love to say otherwise.

But seriously, was it designed like this on purpose or something? Sometimes I feel like that's the case.

E. Gadd Industries

A running theory is that they made it to tick you off so much that you just give in and buy the full thing.
-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]

Sebastian

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on August 08, 2016, 04:12:45 AMBut seriously, was it designed like this on purpose or something? Sometimes I feel like that's the case.
Basically what E. Gadd said. It's made to not work so you buy the real version.

Sebastian

Eh, heck. I said I wouldn't do more xD
I'll take Crystal Caves (Earthquake) and Army Dillo Rematch.
AAND Rocket Barrel Boost.

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on August 08, 2016, 04:30:06 AMA running theory is that they made it to tick you off so much that you just give in and buy the full thing.

They may try, but I am not forking over $600 for it. There's no way.

Sebastian

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on August 08, 2016, 01:44:18 PMThey may try, but I am not forking over $600 for it. There's no way.
600?
That's quite a bit. I think you can get it for like $200 some places.

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: Sebastian on August 08, 2016, 01:46:39 PM600?
That's quite a bit. I think you can get it for like $200 some places.

You mean, a physical copy or something? I'll look into it.

E. Gadd Industries

One way is to get a previous version for (I don't remember the price) and wait to upgrade when they run a sale.
-The Sign Painter

[close]