News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Donkey Kong 64 Unofficial Arrangement Project

Started by Sebastian, August 02, 2016, 09:46:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WaluigiTime64

Yeah, I remember when I had a BIG assessment week and I had no time to make ANY arrangements whatsoever. I haven't had one this semester yet (it's hardly started, so of course it hasn't happened yet), but I'm absolutely dreading it. I think one's happening in 2 weeks, but I'm not sure.

Funny enough I actually had to do 3 assessment tasks this week, but they were all hand-in assignments, so it doesn't really count.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

E. Gadd Industries

Question: For 51, you have DK Isle, while the mp3 list says Krem Isle. Which is correct?

Also, Waluigi, don't remind me about school. Mine starts Monday with 4 AP classes ;-; I'm going to have so much homework... So don't expect me to be productive during this school year! (Not directing this at you, but really to tell everyone)
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]

Sebastian

DK Isle is correct. We have been using the greater location (DK Isle).

WaluigiTime64

You can't stop me and you never will.

I'd like to take on "Minecart Mayhem" and "Crystal Caves (Board Game)".
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Sebastian

Haha.
I'll get you up in the OP. We just might get an entire soundtrack!

EDIT: Also, I am having some weird finale issues with DK Isle (Jungle Japes) and DK Isle. I'm gonna see if I can get those worked out.

WaluigiTime64

WaluigiTime64

CRYSTAL CAVES (BOARD GAME)

I forgot to add the "MWAHAHAHA" to the "You can't stop me and never will." post.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'll take "Fungi Forest (Tree Trunk)" and "Boss Key Acquisition!".

Sebastian

WaluigiTime64

BOSS KEY ACQUISITION
FUNGI FOREST (TREE TRUNK)

There are no brakes on the arranging train. But there is a break called a Breakfast Break which I'm going to have right now.

Sebastian

Haha, nice work.
I'll get to work on checking these sometime soon.

WaluigiTime64

Just a couple of things:
 - Angry Aztec (Temple) should be crossed out. Although it may be possible to arrange, I feel like it's too percussion based for Solo Piano.
 - Frantic Factory (Conveyor Belt) is just (Production Room) sped up, as you have stated in the past. If I am wrong, then leave it.
 - Jungle Japes (Minecart) is debateable when playability and arrangeability is concerned.

I'd like to take "Crystal Caves (Igloo)" and "K. Rool Defeated". Thanks.

That being said if anyone would like to arrange anything from here, this is likely your last chance, otherwise it'll probably be a part of this arranging rush that I'm having for some odd reason.

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]

Sebastian

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on August 06, 2016, 03:24:10 PMJust a couple of things:
 - Angry Aztec (Temple) should be crossed out. Although it may be possible to arrange, I feel like it's too percussion based for Solo Piano.
 - Frantic Factory (Conveyor Belt) is just (Production Room) sped up, as you have stated in the past. If I am wrong, then leave it.
 - Jungle Japes (Minecart) is debateable when playability and arrangeability is concerned.
I say avoid the rest of the Minecarts. Those are just...you know.
I'll cross all these above out.

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on August 06, 2016, 03:24:10 PMI'd like to take "Crystal Caves (Igloo)" and "K. Rool Defeated". Thanks.

That being said if anyone would like to arrange anything from here, this is likely your last chance, otherwise it'll probably be a part of this arranging rush that I'm having for some odd reason.
As long as you don't do Zeila's, you're good. I'm done arranging for this project.

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on August 06, 2016, 03:40:23 PMJEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!!! You are on FIRE!!
Ikr? It's the wonder of DK64 music.

EDIT:
ALSO, I say leave the last 2 Creepy Castle themes (unless someone else wants to do them) since we have a ton of Creepy Castle themes as it is.

MaestroUGC

Oh yeah:

From the Desk of Maestro: CEO of Maestro EnterprisesTM and Inventor of the Fantastic Spleen Enhancer

Donkey Kong 64 is one of my all-time favorite games and the source of one of my favorite soundtracks. It is easily among the best works of Grant Kirkhope, and what I consider to be his best work of the N64 era; more so than the Banjo-Kazooie games. As such, for the first time, I am giving this project my Official Seal of Approval. You have my full moral support as well as whatever resources I am willing to give you. Keep up the good work.

Best wishes,
Charlie "I Don' Like Your Pants" Reynolds
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Sebastian