Series: Kirby
Game: Kirby's Epic Yarn
Console: Nintendo Wii
Title: Stage Clear
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: nutella511

[attachment deleted by admin]

Bespinben

The harmonies you've written consist entirely of parallel octaves and 5ths, which is NOT the song. It may be helpful to you to divide the arranging process into two steps: (1) writing a note-for-note transcription of the the piece, then; (2) condensing step 1 into a playable piano arrangement.

Step 1 (Exact):

Step 2 (Arranged):

Of course, there's always the very fun Step 3 and beyond involving the realm of engraving -- layer management, beaming, stem direction, system spacing, measure distribution, white-space optimization, etc. -- but the staff and I can handle that for you. For now, I want you to just focus on the notes (step 1-2).
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

nutella511

Thanks so much for the help. This was my first arrangement completely from scratch. I've updated the files based on your suggestions.

Latios212

Check OP for newly formatted files! (Also, since this theme is originally from Kirby's Dream Land, Jun Ishikawa is the original composer.)

By the way, if you have "Nutella511" capitalized on your sheet, it should be capitalized on site too, so change your arranger name accordingly under your forum profile.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

nutella511

Thanks, I actually needed help with Prelude to Yin-Yarn's mus. I posted the files in the arrangement project thread.

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Bespinben.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot