News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

TWG XC: Spliter Personalities

Started by davy, July 23, 2016, 04:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 09, 2016, 09:09:19 PMI quoted a partial version of this PM earlier, but here's the full thing (relevant part in bold):

A very authentic quote you have there (it even takes place right before davy publicly warned us to not use Skype, too, which brainy replied to in a suspicious manner...) Too bad the quote isn't of much use other than confirming brainy's rule-breaking-ness. Without E.Gadd here to confirm, I guess we'll never really know what brainy was screencap-ing, since brainy has no incentive to tell the truth now lol. Interesting story, but ultimately unimportant.

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 09, 2016, 09:09:19 PMYou also said "we," which implies the voters in general (of course, you might also like to argue that you're not TWG Luigi, which, considering that TWG Luigi denied being the guardian, and the fact that the remaining "unknown identity" alts is between TWG Luigi and TWG Pikachu, makes you the most likely candidate for said position).

First of all, Yoshi's comment seemed rather facetious, in the style that they've been posting throughout the game, so that comes as no surprise. Also, and equally as fitting as Yoshi's comment, brainy's piggybacking-off-of-someon-else's-lynch-idea for a bandwagon effect is not in the least surprising, since that's what every one of his lynch votes have been (go on, check lol). And even more equally as convincing was Luigi's weird vote, which was similar to his other weird votes, like that one on you from a couple phases ago. So I guess there really wasn't a consistent reason for the Mario lynch, and I thought it was daj's, since it was the only one that seemed legitimate.

Secondly, you might want to reread my above post. My use of the word "we" was more in the sense of the lynch vote as a whole, not as if I were involved in it (which I wasn't-I was dead lol).

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 09, 2016, 09:09:19 PMWe can't both have confirmed information that's contradictory, and the information I have confirmed (and close-enough-to-confirmed) is enough to guess you're bluffing (and to deduce that TWG Yoshi was bluffing about being the orange guardian, considering that would directly contradict other confirmed positions, considering that the members of each team and their alts have two complete sets of powers), plus the fact that you're essentially going to conveniently ignore doing the only thing you need to do to prove yourself (which should be no more difficult than naming one or two people, their alts, their roles, and perhaps to  how you know the information/how you came to that conclusion). I mean, technically, you don't have to do this, but you should in order to reasonable justify your decision (or you could at least stop pretending that you're not simply voting based on teams, considering it would save everybody a lot of trouble).

Sounds like a cheap way to try to get me to leak information ;) to be honest, I don't care if you believe what I say or not; I'll let my previous comments about your incorrect information continue to eat you up inside. This game is all about getting information and lying, so be sure you're not double-checking your info with more incorrect info! xD that'll limit your possibilities greatly!

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 09, 2016, 09:09:19 PMI suppose it's not difficult to act so thickheaded both when you set your standards for "proof" so ridiculously high (wait a minute, maybe I should have put the quotes around "standards"), and the only "proof" I have to fit your criteria are seering results (which I can't quote for obvious reasons). Specifically:gee i don't really know; maybe the fact that it's, y'know, "confirmed" as you say?

Lol this reply indicates that the point I attempted to make went completely over your head. What I was trying to say was that if you're going to try to convince people of opposing teams from you (you know, people who really need you to die in order to win?) You should probably provide something (anything!) more than an "I have confirmed this or that blah blah blah." As someone on an opposing team, what incentive do I have to take what you say as fact? And this goes both ways, what incentive would you have to take what I say as fact? We are literally fighting on opposite sides of the battlefield! xD When I mentioned the lynch on Ness, the proof firearrow provided was non-biased and anyone from any team could see that.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 09, 2016, 10:34:03 PMWithout E.Gadd here to confirm, I guess we'll never really know what brainy was screencap-ing,
I... but... >.<

QuoteSecondly, you might want to reread my above post. My use of the word "we" was more in the sense of the lynch vote as a whole, not as if I were involved in it (which I wasn't-I was dead lol).
I... just... said...

QuoteSounds like a cheap way to try to get me to leak information ;) to be honest, I don't care if you believe what I say or not; I'll let my previous comments about your incorrect information continue to eat you up inside. This game is all about getting information and lying, so be sure you're not double-checking your info with more incorrect info! xD that'll limit your possibilities greatly!

QuoteLol this reply indicates that the point I attempted to make went completely over your head. What I was trying to say was that if you're going to try to convince people of opposing teams from you (you know, people who really need you to die in order to win?) You should probably provide something (anything!) more than an "I have confirmed this or that blah blah blah." As someone on an opposing team, what incentive do I have to take what you say as fact? And this goes both ways, what incentive would you have to take what I say as fact? We are literally fighting on opposite sides of the battlefield! xD When I mentioned the lynch on Ness, the proof firearrow provided was non-biased and anyone from any team could see that.
Unless you're deliberately trying to direct a lynch contrary to what the information available would indicate would be the best option to even the playing field, I'm pretty sure having information you're able to verify and cross-check yourself would be convincing enough.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Quote from: Bubbles on August 09, 2016, 09:15:28 PMOlimar and Brainy you can fight with BDS all you want but if you're not down with the Brainy lynch you need to suggest an alternate and give sufficient reason as to why they would be better

And anyone else feel free to jump in too!! o/ we're all friends here

I would suggest that we lynch TWG Samus. They've been finicky from the start, examples:

Their general "I don't know how to play" attitude at the beginning of the game, even though everyone on the list of players has played TWG before
Example posts:
Night 1: http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=8659.msg348757#msg348757
Day 1:
http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=8659.msg348914#msg348914

However, this attitude quickly shifts to someone who knows the right kind of things to ask and say towards the end of the same, first day phase:
http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=8659.255

I've also had a BDS-style hunch going on that they aren't who we think they are (role-wise) and it would probably be wise to off someone sketchy like this before they stab someone in the back.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

TWG Kirby

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 09, 2016, 10:12:28 PM*angrily glares at pinky*

pinky doesn't give two flippin shits.

pinky really wants link dead though. KILL THE LINKKKKK
(then kill bds cus he's lookin at me funny)

TWG Link

Bubbles

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 10, 2016, 12:31:53 AMI would suggest that we lynch TWG Samus. They've been finicky from the start, examples:

Their general "I don't know how to play" attitude at the beginning of the game, even though everyone on the list of players has played TWG before
Example posts:
Night 1: http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=8659.msg348757#msg348757
Day 1:
http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=8659.msg348914#msg348914

However, this attitude quickly shifts to someone who knows the right kind of things to ask and say towards the end of the same, first day phase:
http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=8659.255

I've also had a BDS-style hunch going on that they aren't who we think they are (role-wise) and it would probably be wise to off someone sketchy like this before they stab someone in the back.
I agree Samus is suspicious and should really speak up to clear their name, but I'm not sure how that differentiates them from any other player. It's difficult to always remember why someone should be lynched in a game this style (I got soo messed up in the beginning ngl), because we're not searching for the odd person out like normal since we're basically ALL the odd ones.

Additionally, I'm not sure how they could stab someone if they're not in a plotting alliance, and even then wouldn't it benefit everyone if they did betray their team? Presumably if you're targeting them they aren't siding with your team, so you should be hoping they betray whatever other team they might be working for and screw them over and leave you with one less team to worry about

Olimar12345

TWG Link sounds like a good idea.

TWG Luigi

��˙˙˙uᴉʍ llɐ ʇ,uɐɔ ǝM ʞuᴉ˥ פM┴

BrainyLucario

TWG Link

Let the witch die Die DIE
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

BlackDragonSlayer

Brainy

Also, yeah; pretty sure my info is right given the previous few votes.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

TWG Tingle

TWG Link

Tingle tangle! Tingle tee! Tingle dangle Tingle dee!

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

davy

TWG XC: Spliter Personalities

1. Seer
2. Vigi
3. Guardian
4. Reviver

5. Seer
6. Vigi
7. Guardian
8. Reviver

9. Seer
10. Vigi
11. Guardian
12. Reviver

13. Seer
14. Vigi
15. Guardian
16. Reviver

17. Seer
18. Vigi
19. Guardian
20. Reviver

21. Seer
22. Vigi
23. Guardian
24. Reviver

Players cannot target themselves with their abilities.

None of the players know who their partners are.

While there are twenty-four roles in this game only twelve players will sign up. All these players get a role and an anonymous account which also has a role. The role of the anonymous account will play for a different team than the role of the player. In other words: each player plays on two different accounts and plays two different roles for two different teams.

For each team, no members have an alternate account with the same power. For example: if Bubbles' alternate account is TWG Mario and Olimar12345's alternate account is TWG Luigi, and TWG Mario and Olimar are both part of team red, Bubbles and TWG Luigi cannot both be a vigi.

Teams win by eliminating all members from all other teams or when all other teams can't win anymore.

Players win when eighter one of their accounts win.

Read section 13 of the rules, as it deals specificly with the anonymous accounts.

Due to hostmasks revealing your location in chat, chatroom is banned in this game.

Basing a reasoning on forum statistics is banned this game (this includes Who's Online Stalking).

Please send all messages related to this TWG to me, since it helps tremendously with writing player analysis.

1. Bubbles
2. Olimar12345
3. dajwxp
4. AwesomeYears
5. shadowkirby
6. BlackDragonSlayer
7. Maelstrom
8. TheZeldaPianist275
9. NocturneOfShadow
10. BrainyLucario
11. E. Gadd Industries
12. FireArrow

1. TWG Mario
2. TWG Luigi
3. TWG Bowser
4. TWG Yoshi
5. TWG Waluigi
6. TWG Link
7. TWG Kirby
8. TWG Pikachu
9. TWG Samus
10. TWG Ness
11. TWG Tingle
12. TWG Falcon

Day 6 is over. TWG Link was lynched. It's now Night 7. Night 7 ends August 11th 1:00PM AKST, 2:00PM PST, 3:00PM MST, 4:00PM CST, 5:00PM EST, 11:00PM CET, August 12th 7:00AM AWST, 9:00AM AEST. That's roughly 24 hours from now.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Bubbles

🙄 you guys didn't have to be that dramatic, it's not like anyone else was going to actually look at the thread and vote against you

Shouldn't the game be over by now? honestly..I want those post game revealss (as in who tf tried to vigi me night one, I'm still bitter about that)