News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

TWG XC: Spliter Personalities

Started by davy, July 23, 2016, 04:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

daj

Olimar12345

Wow, roughly 16 hours into the phase and no bs from BDS? That's different! I must have missed a lot! So, any ideas for the lynch?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 09, 2016, 08:37:15 AMWow, roughly 16 hours into the phase and no bs from BDS? That's different! I must have missed a lot! So, any ideas for the lynch?
Not really. TWG Pikachu, maybe?
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Bubbles

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 09, 2016, 08:37:15 AMWow, roughly 16 hours into the phase and no bs from BDS? That's different! I must have missed a lot! So, any ideas for the lynch?

Honestly, has anyone tried to push for a lynch first in a phase besides him?? At least SOMEONE is playing the TWG game and not the waiting game

If Falcon's role reveal of the blue team from earlier in the game is to be trusted (which at this point I have almost complete confidence in), then the necessary lynch for today would be BrainyLucario, the presumed Blue Reviver. If TWG Yoshi was the orange reviver working for the blue team, it makes sense why both revived players last night were from the blue team (Olimar and Kirby). Remember the revive goes through before the vigi, so a reviver can bring someone back but die themselves in the same phase

If Brainy goes down this phase, we can finally officially stop the blue team. If he's not lynched, the next night phase he will simply revive Yoshi and the blue team will be back to having two revivers. That's why it's really important for everyone not on the blue team to vote for Brainy this phase, otherwise blue will just build itself back up again

TWG Link

ding dong let the witch stay dead

Brainy

BrainyLucario

Might I suggest a different target? You cannot confirm that I am the reviver and if I'm not, will waste a lynch that could have been used on the blue reviver. I suggest TWG Link, for they are obviously Bubbles alt. why give bubbles the power to have two alts when BDS's alt died for that same reason?

Bubbles

Quote from: BrainyLucario on August 09, 2016, 04:30:41 PMMight I suggest a different target? You cannot confirm that I am the reviver and if I'm not, will waste a lynch that could have been used on the blue reviver. I suggest TWG Link, for they are obviously Bubbles alt. why give bubbles the power to have two alts when BDS's alt died for that same reason?
If you're not the blue reviver, do you want to attempt and speculate who makes more sense to fit the role? Also, if you're lynching alts because they're alts, we should kill your alt Tingle too right?

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Bubbles on August 09, 2016, 05:02:38 PMIf you're not the blue reviver, do you want to attempt and speculate who makes more sense to fit the role? Also, if you're lynching alts because they're alts, we should kill your alt Tingle too right?
??? My alt is dead

Olimar12345

Quote from: BrainyLucario on August 09, 2016, 04:30:41 PMMight I suggest a different target? You cannot confirm that I am the reviver and if I'm not, will waste a lynch that could have been used on the blue reviver. I suggest TWG Link, for they are obviously Bubbles alt. why give bubbles the power to have two alts when BDS's alt died for that same reason?

Lol, several things wrong with that post:

1) TBH you aren't really confirmed as a reviver or blue team. The only post we really have is Falcon's post, but it can't be confirmed for the public (nor have all of Falcon's posts been accurate). Judging by the number of revives we have had, I'm more inclined to believe that you are at the least a reviver, the team for which being the only thing really in question.
2) We didn't lynch TWG Mario just on the grounds that they were BDS' alt.
3) You would actually be a pretty great lynch candidate, if it wouldn't (most likely lead to an instant revival of you next phase, as what happened in the past.

By my calculations, there's another reviver floating around here, which would make a great candidate for a lynch... More later.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: BrainyLucario on August 09, 2016, 05:28:39 PM??? My alt is dead
Who? TWG Mario? Nope, I'm pretty sure you were a vital part of lynching him, on the basis that it was me. TWG Yoshi? Reviver (despite repeated insistences to the contrary- like seriously, who's going to admit to being a reviver?), and most likely FireArrow (plus, you can't share alt colors with someone else on your team). TWG Waluigi? Take a guess. TWG Ness? Um, no? TWG Falcon? Pretty sure it's TZP, and pretty sure you were the one who vigi'd him last night, considering he certainly didn't vigi himself.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 09, 2016, 05:46:16 PMLol, several things wrong with that post:

1) TBH you aren't really confirmed as a reviver or blue team. The only post we really have is Falcon's post, but it can't be confirmed for the public (nor have all of Falcon's posts been accurate). Judging by the number of revives we have had, I'm more inclined to believe that you are at the least a reviver, the team for which being the only thing really in question.
E. Gadd claimed that Brainy shared screenshots with him, presumably of purple team discussing their roles and their own information about other teams. Again, based on the fact that it was specifically mentioned to E. Gadd that purple guardian hadn't claimed (which I can verify myself, for obvious reasons), I trust this information, especially given that it matches up with all the other information I've been able to obtain (and especially being confirmed by my seerings). Nobody has shared anything definitive that contradicts this, which lends further support to the fact that Brain is indeed a reviver. Now, obviously, we can't consult E. Gadd on this, but he would have no reason to lie in that situation.

Quote2) We didn't lynch TWG Mario just on the grounds that they were BDS' alt.
Pretty sure you did.

Quote3) You would actually be a pretty great lynch candidate, if it wouldn't (most likely lead to an instant revival of you next phase, as what happened in the past.

By my calculations, there's another reviver floating around here, which would make a great candidate for a lynch... More later.
Brainy's the last reviver, assuming TWG Yoshi was indeed a reviver (which, based on roles, is pretty likely). Red's reviver (E. Gadd) is dead, orange's reviver (TWG Yoshi) is dead, green's reviver (TWG Ness) is dead, pink's reviver (AwesomeYears) is dead, and purple's reviver (Nocturne) is dead. Please offer names and assigned roles/alts if you wish to contradict any of this.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 09, 2016, 05:57:05 PMWho? TWG Mario? Nope, I'm pretty sure you were a vital part of lynching him, on the basis that it was me. TWG Yoshi? Reviver (despite repeated insistences to the contrary- like seriously, who's going to admit to being a reviver?), and most likely FireArrow (plus, you can't share alt colors with someone else on your team). TWG Waluigi? Take a guess. TWG Ness? Um, no? TWG Falcon? Pretty sure it's TZP, and pretty sure you were the one who vigi'd him last night, considering he certainly didn't vigi himself.

Lol, I wouldn't get too worked up over brainy's logic. He's obviously just someone trying to pass the buck and avoid his own death.

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 09, 2016, 05:57:05 PME. Gadd claimed that Brainy shared screenshots with him, presumably of purple team discussing their roles and their own information about other teams. Again, based on the fact that it was specifically mentioned to E. Gadd that purple guardian hadn't claimed (which I can verify myself, for obvious reasons), I trust this information, especially given that it matches up with all the other information I've been able to obtain (and especially being confirmed by my seerings). Nobody has shared anything definitive that contradicts this, which lends further support to the fact that Brain is indeed a reviver. Now, obviously, we can't consult E. Gadd on this, but he would have no reason to lie in that situation.

Odd... Sharing screenshots is highly illegal (lol). Pretty sure if brainy did that he would have been removed from the game for breaking the rules, similar to how E. Gadd was removed. You said he mentioned this, care to share a quote about it? Doesn't sound like something davy would just let slide. He's been pretty on top of people following the rules (also see this post)

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 09, 2016, 05:57:05 PMPretty sure you did.

Hm, rereading the thread, it still looks like the Mario lynch was more because of this post, which was in a response to this post. Although if you would like to get technical about it, you're also wrong because I myself did not vote for a Mario lynch. (Lol typical BDS, being wrong about things xD )

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 09, 2016, 05:57:05 PMBrainy's the last reviver, assuming TWG Yoshi was indeed a reviver (which, based on roles, is pretty likely). Red's reviver (E. Gadd) is dead, orange's reviver (TWG Yoshi) is dead, green's reviver (TWG Ness) is dead, pink's reviver (AwesomeYears) is dead, and purple's reviver (Nocturne) is dead. Please offer names and assigned roles/alts if you wish to contradict any of this.

Lol well right away I can see two incorrect roles of the ones you've posted here. Unlike you (and unfortunately for you as well) my own confirmed info is on a need-to-know basis, and I don't go around sharing blue knowledge with the lessers here in the public chat. (Not like we need to muddy up the claim-water anymore than you, firearrow, and falcon have been doing, lol)

Not that it means anything anyway; why would anyone not on your team believe roles that you've "confirmed," and vice-versa without any form of proof? That's what made the Ness lynch so perfect lol.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 09, 2016, 07:03:42 PMOdd... Sharing screenshots is highly illegal (lol). Pretty sure if brainy did that he would have been removed from the game for breaking the rules, similar to how E. Gadd was removed. You said he mentioned this, care to share a quote about it? Doesn't sound like something davy would just let slide. He's been pretty on top of people following the rules (also see this post)
I quoted a partial version of this PM earlier, but here's the full thing (relevant part in bold):
Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on July 28, 2016, 04:06:57 AMOh, and that little birdie is Brainy, btw. He wanted to form an alliance. His alt is TWG Tingle (purple team vigi), and he is on blue team (Reviver). If I die at some point, our "agreement" consists of him reviving me, and vice versa for him. Of course, I'm not so sure how quickly I would be to revive him. ;) Anyways, Brainy informed me (via Skype, which is incredibly taboo, yes) that they decided against vigi'ng (I guess that's how you'd say it) me, but at this point, I'm not sure I believe him. Based on his info, TWG Yoshi is also on Orange team supposedly, and is claiming Reviver. TZP is the seer. Noc false-claimed orange team & they trust him. (Davy, Brainy has given a ton of info over Skype, including screenshots. I told him we need this to be PM, but he still insists on Skype, although I have only discussed important things with him on here) OH! Shadowkirby's alt is Bowser, btw. At one point, purple planned to seer Yoshi to see if TZP was setting up a ruse or not. Idk if they still plan to do that or if they plan to seer FA. If FA, then FA is in danger. This is all the info I can remember for now. My head hurts.

QuoteHm, rereading the thread, it still looks like the Mario lynch was more because of this post, which was in a response to this post. Although if you would like to get technical about it, you're also wrong because I myself did not vote for a Mario lynch. (Lol typical BDS, being wrong about things xD )
http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=8659.msg350429#msg350429
http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=8659.msg350432#msg350432

You also said "we," which implies the voters in general (of course, you might also like to argue that you're not TWG Luigi, which, considering that TWG Luigi denied being the guardian, and the fact that the remaining "unknown identity" alts is between TWG Luigi and TWG Pikachu, makes you the most likely candidate for said position).

QuoteLol well right away I can see two incorrect roles of the ones you've posted here. Unlike you (and unfortunately for you as well) my own confirmed info is on a need-to-know basis, and I don't go around sharing blue knowledge with the lessers here in the public chat. (Not like we need to muddy up the claim-water anymore than you, firearrow, and falcon have been doing, lol)
We can't both have confirmed information that's contradictory, and the information I have confirmed (and close-enough-to-confirmed) is enough to guess you're bluffing (and to deduce that TWG Yoshi was bluffing about being the orange guardian, considering that would directly contradict other confirmed positions, considering that the members of each team and their alts have two complete sets of powers), plus the fact that you're essentially going to conveniently ignore doing the only thing you need to do to prove yourself (which should be no more difficult than naming one or two people, their alts, their roles, and perhaps to  how you know the information/how you came to that conclusion). I mean, technically, you don't have to do this, but you should in order to reasonable justify your decision (or you could at least stop pretending that you're not simply voting based on teams, considering it would save everybody a lot of trouble).

QuoteNot that it means anything anyway; why would anyone not on your team believe roles that you've "confirmed," and vice-versa without any form of proof? That's what made the Ness lynch so perfect lol.
I suppose it's not difficult to act so thickheaded both when you set your standards for "proof" so ridiculously high (wait a minute, maybe I should have put the quotes around "standards"), and the only "proof" I have to fit your criteria are seering results (which I can't quote for obvious reasons). Specifically:
Quotewhy would anyone not on your team believe roles that you've "confirmed,"
gee i don't really know; maybe the fact that it's, y'know, "confirmed" as you say?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

Olimar and Brainy you can fight with BDS all you want but if you're not down with the Brainy lynch you need to suggest an alternate and give sufficient reason as to why they would be better

And anyone else feel free to jump in too!! o/ we're all friends here

TWG Kirby

GUYYYZZZ KIRBY IS HERE ;D

Let's all love each other, avoid conflict...

...and lynch the most random guy possible in this game.

TWG Link

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA