TWG XC: Spliter Personalities

Started by davy, July 23, 2016, 04:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Yoshi

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 07, 2016, 11:55:46 AMThe amount of ABSOLUTELY INANE DECISIONS IN THIS GAME is reaching an all-time high.

Like people attemping to vote me~

I'm much too attractive to be a conceivable lynch!

BrainyLucario

Quote from: TWG Luigi on August 07, 2016, 11:56:42 AM�� ˙˙˙ploq ǝɯɐu ǝɥʇ ǝpɐɯ ʇsnɾ ǝɥ ʞuᴉɥʇ I 'pɹoɔǝɹ ǝɥʇ ɹoℲ ˙ǝɹǝɥ sʇsod ɹnoʎ ʇᴉpǝ oʇ pǝsoddns ʇ,uǝɹɐ noʎ ʇnq 'ʍǝuʞ noʎ ɟᴉ ǝɹns ʇou ɯ,I 'ʎuᴉɐɹq
Yeah, my bad. I did just make it bold
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: TWG Yoshi on August 07, 2016, 11:58:33 AMLike people attemping to vote me~

I'm much too attractive to be a conceivable lynch!
My error here was assuming that logic and order dictate this game and the people in it.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

TWG Luigi

�� ˙˙˙uᴉʍ llɐ ʇ,uɐɔ ǝM

davy

1. Seer
2. Vigi
3. Guardian
4. Reviver

5. Seer
6. Vigi
7. Guardian
8. Reviver

9. Seer
10. Vigi
11. Guardian
12. Reviver

13. Seer
14. Vigi
15. Guardian
16. Reviver

17. Seer
18. Vigi
19. Guardian
20. Reviver

21. Seer
22. Vigi
23. Guardian
24. Reviver

Players cannot target themselves with their abilities.

None of the players know who their partners are.

While there are twenty-four roles in this game only twelve players will sign up. All these players get a role and an anonymous account which also has a role. The role of the anonymous account will play for a different team than the role of the player. In other words: each player plays on two different accounts and plays two different roles for two different teams.

For each team, no members have an alternate account with the same power. For example: if Bubbles' alternate account is TWG Mario and Olimar12345's alternate account is TWG Luigi, and TWG Mario and Olimar are both part of team red, Bubbles and TWG Luigi cannot both be a vigi.

Teams win by eliminating all members from all other teams or when all other teams can't win anymore.

Players win when eighter one of their accounts win.

Read section 13 of the rules, as it deals specificly with the anonymous accounts.

Due to hostmasks revealing your location in chat, chatroom is banned in this game.

Basing a reasoning on forum statistics is banned this game (this includes Who's Online Stalking).

Please send all messages related to this TWG to me, since it helps tremendously with writing player analysis.

1. Bubbles
2. Olimar12345
3. dajwxp
4. AwesomeYears
5. shadowkirby
6. BlackDragonSlayer
7. Maelstrom
8. TheZeldaPianist275
9. NocturneOfShadow
10. BrainyLucario
11. E. Gadd Industries
12. FireArrow

1. TWG Mario
2. TWG Luigi
3. TWG Bowser
4. TWG Yoshi
5. TWG Waluigi
6. TWG Link
7. TWG Kirby
8. TWG Pikachu
9. TWG Samus
10. TWG Ness
11. TWG Tingle
12. TWG Falcon

Day 5 is over. TWG Mario was lynched. It's now Night 6. Night 6 ends August 8th 11:00AM AKST, 12:00PM PST, 1:00PM MST, 2:00PM CST, 3:00PM EST, 9:00PM CET, August 9th 5:00AM AWST, 7:00AM AEST. That's roughly 24 hours from now.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

TWG Yoshi

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 07, 2016, 12:01:05 PMMy error here was assuming that inactivity dictates this game and the people in it.

ftfy

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: TWG Luigi on August 07, 2016, 12:03:30 PM�� ˙˙˙uᴉʍ llɐ ʇ,uɐɔ ǝM
I thought we couldn't all act like FULL ON IMBECILES either, but time and time again I'm being proven wrong. The state of the game right now is practically a fantastical circus of failure. -_-

Quote from: TWG Yoshi on August 07, 2016, 12:07:30 PMftfw
that doesn't even make sense with the context it's like you're trying to say cool things but you don't know what you're even talking about

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

TWG Yoshi

I'll have you know I'm the coolest kid on the block~

BrainyLucario

Quote from: TWG Yoshi on August 07, 2016, 12:17:31 PMI'll have you know I'm the coolest kid on the block~
Buuuttt...you're a dinosaur dragon thing, not a kid

TWG Samus

im sorry...i couldnt get online in time....i was going to change my vote...i guess it doesnt matter..

TWG Yoshi

davy

1. Seer
2. Vigi
3. Guardian
4. Reviver

5. Seer
6. Vigi
7. Guardian
8. Reviver

9. Seer
10. Vigi
11. Guardian
12. Reviver

13. Seer
14. Vigi
15. Guardian
16. Reviver

17. Seer
18. Vigi
19. Guardian
20. Reviver

21. Seer
22. Vigi
23. Guardian
24. Reviver

Players cannot target themselves with their abilities.

None of the players know who their partners are.

While there are twenty-four roles in this game only twelve players will sign up. All these players get a role and an anonymous account which also has a role. The role of the anonymous account will play for a different team than the role of the player. In other words: each player plays on two different accounts and plays two different roles for two different teams.

For each team, no members have an alternate account with the same power. For example: if Bubbles' alternate account is TWG Mario and Olimar12345's alternate account is TWG Luigi, and TWG Mario and Olimar are both part of team red, Bubbles and TWG Luigi cannot both be a vigi.

Teams win by eliminating all members from all other teams or when all other teams can't win anymore.

Players win when eighter one of their accounts win.

Read section 13 of the rules, as it deals specificly with the anonymous accounts.

Due to hostmasks revealing your location in chat, chatroom is banned in this game.

Basing a reasoning on forum statistics is banned this game (this includes Who's Online Stalking).

Please send all messages related to this TWG to me, since it helps tremendously with writing player analysis.

1. Bubbles
2. Olimar12345
3. dajwxp
4. AwesomeYears
5. shadowkirby
6. BlackDragonSlayer
7. Maelstrom
8. TheZeldaPianist275
9. NocturneOfShadow
10. BrainyLucario
11. E. Gadd Industries
12. FireArrow

1. TWG Mario
2. TWG Luigi
3. TWG Bowser
4. TWG Yoshi
5. TWG Waluigi
6. TWG Link
7. TWG Kirby
8. TWG Pikachu
9. TWG Samus
10. TWG Ness
11. TWG Tingle
12. TWG Falcon

Night 6 is over. Olimar12345 and TWG Kirby were revived. TWG Yoshi and TWG Falcon were vigi'd. It's now Day 6. Day 6 ends August 10th 1:00PM AKST, 2:00PM PST, 3:00PM MST, 4:00PM CST, 5:00PM EST, 11:00PM CET, August 11th 7:00AM AWST, 9:00AM AEST. That's roughly 48 hours from now.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BrainyLucario

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber