News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

TWG XC: Spliter Personalities

Started by davy, July 23, 2016, 04:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: TWG Yoshi on August 06, 2016, 01:35:42 PMI will respond to the parts of your post with subtance and not any guesses or empty accusations.
That's a pretty convenient excuse.

QuoteAllow me to translate this for everyone else: "I beleive any information that will help me lynch people I'm not too fond of this game. I refuse to believe any information that disproves my hunches."
You're doing it again.

QuoteLet's test if you're correct or not right now, I claim orange guardian.
Any counter claims? No?
that was literally like 0 seconds that's not even fair

QuoteYou seem to know a lot about his plans.
It's pretty obvious to see what's going on if you have information about the game and haven't been groggily shaking your head back and forth the whole game.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

TWG Yoshi

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 06, 2016, 01:41:29 PMthat was literally like 0 seconds that's not even fair

I think it's been about an hour or two now? How much longer until it is fair?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: TWG Yoshi on August 06, 2016, 02:57:38 PMI think it's been about an hour or two now? How much longer until it is fair?
I don't think that's a role that anyone else would claim- TWG Samus claimed that they weren't orange, so saying that they are indeed orange wouldn't look good, and in the case TWG Samus isn't, in fact, the guardian, then I don't think the real guardian would even counterclaim, for the purposes of having you become less of a target.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

TWG Falcon

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 06, 2016, 02:59:41 PMI don't think that's a role that anyone else would claim- TWG Samus claimed that they weren't orange, so saying that they are indeed orange wouldn't look good, and in the case TWG Samus isn't, in fact, the guardian, then I don't think the real guardian would even counterclaim, for the purposes of having you become less of a target.
Ce. Je pense qu'il est probable que Yoshi est le Orange Reviver mais a prétendu tuteur juste pour éviter d'être lynché. Passons en revue nos possibilités:
1. Nous lynch Brainy et écraser le Blue Team une fois pour toutes.
2. Nous lynch TWG Yoshi et écraser le Orange Team (probablement?).
3. Nous regardons en arrière à le Purple Team.

TWG Bowser est le Purple Seer.
TWG Tingle est le Purple Vigi.
TWG Mario est le Purple Guardian.
NocturneOfShadow est le Purple Reviver.

Ces personnes violettes ont une alliance fonctionnelle, et je pense effectivement qu'ils sont une menace plus grande que le bleu ou orange dès maintenant. Qu'est-ce que vous pensez tous?

BlackDragonSlayer

The problem here is that if we lynch someone from purple, then orange- your other team, might I add... after all, you're not as objective as you'd like to claim- gets the same advantage. However, with purple, both Noc and Brainy are unpredictable wildcards; even I can only guess as to what they're going to do (though I'd like to think I make good and accurate guesses!!!).

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

TWG Samus

but if your purple then you dont want anyone from purple team to die either...we cant listen to you..

TWG Samus

BlackDragonSlayer

Orange is the greater threat because it has more guarantee of loyalty.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

TWG Luigi

�� ˙˙˙ɯǝɥʇ ʇnoqɐ ʇoƃɹoɟ ʇsnɾ ǝʍ ɟo ʇsǝɹǝʇuᴉ ʇsǝq ,spq uᴉ ǝq plnoʍ ʇᴉ ʇɐɥʇ ɹǝqɯǝɯǝɹ˙ɹoɟ ǝuop ɥɔnɯ ʎʇʇǝɹd ǝq ll,ʎǝɥʇ ᴉƃᴉΛ ɹᴉǝɥʇ ɥɔuʎl ǝʍ ɟI ˙ɯɐǝʇ pǝɹ ʇnoqɐ ʇǝƃɹoɟ ʇou s,ʇǝ˥

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: TWG Luigi on August 06, 2016, 04:04:58 PM�� ˙˙˙ɯǝɥʇ ʇnoqɐ ʇoƃɹoɟ ʇsnɾ ǝʍ ɟo ʇsǝɹǝʇuᴉ ʇsǝq ,spq uᴉ ǝq plnoʍ ʇᴉ ʇɐɥʇ ɹǝqɯǝɯǝɹ˙ɹoɟ ǝuop ɥɔnɯ ʎʇʇǝɹd ǝq ll,ʎǝɥʇ ᴉƃᴉΛ ɹᴉǝɥʇ ɥɔuʎl ǝʍ ɟI ˙ɯɐǝʇ pǝɹ ʇnoqɐ ʇǝƃɹoɟ ʇou s,ʇǝ˥
You're forgetting teams that are greater threats, though.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

TWG Yoshi

Guys, TWG Samus voted for me after BDS claimed I was the orange reviver.This means either purple alliance is very strong or that BDS's intel is wrong.

I publically claimed my role to show everyone which it was.

Anyways,
Until you guys have a better lynch idea, I'm voting for TWG Samus because he's both allied with purple and this:

Quote from: TWG Bowser on July 25, 2016, 12:55:11 PMNoc, I already know you're not purple- I seered you night 1 since you seem to be one of the more competent people here and wanted to find out what I should do with you.

NocturneofShadow is Orange Team.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: TWG Yoshi on August 06, 2016, 07:04:30 PMThis means either purple alliance is very strong or that BDS's intel is wrong.
That's not what it means at all.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

TWG Yoshi

Yes my bad. It means that BDS, the poor red seer who isn't a threat in the slightest, knows everyones role and every alliance that exists and is easily able to deterime the best course of action for everyone.

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber