Main Menu

TWG XC: Spliter Personalities

Started by davy, July 23, 2016, 04:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Samus

TWG Link

Great discussion guys!! I'm so glad

Olimar12345

+10 pts for sarcasm. The debate this lynch has been almost as stupid as the last one, the only difference being this time it looks like we're about to lynch a more worthy candidate (ness).
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FireArrow

NSM as a whole seems pretty dead today.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

TWG Link

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 03, 2016, 09:30:39 PM+10 pts for sarcasm. The debate this lynch has been almost as stupid as the last one, the only difference being this time it looks like we're about to lynch a more worthy candidate (ness).
I should be giving you points for sarcasm, for this little guy right here
Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 03, 2016, 08:59:43 AMoh noooooo! now blue team is equally as fucked as red team! falcon, i told you NOT to post all that now look at what youve doneeeee

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

TWG Pikachu

TWG Ness I guess. Bless Ness and his coolness.

BrainyLucario

Quote from: TWG Pikachu on August 04, 2016, 03:02:40 AMTWG Ness I guess. Bless Ness and his coolness.
Well would you look at that? Pikachu posted in the thread
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

BlackDragonSlayer

rip every other team it was a good run that exploded in a giant fireball because of inactivity
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

davy

1. Seer
2. Vigi
3. Guardian
4. Reviver

5. Seer
6. Vigi
7. Guardian
8. Reviver

9. Seer
10. Vigi
11. Guardian
12. Reviver

13. Seer
14. Vigi
15. Guardian
16. Reviver

17. Seer
18. Vigi
19. Guardian
20. Reviver

21. Seer
22. Vigi
23. Guardian
24. Reviver

Players cannot target themselves with their abilities.

None of the players know who their partners are.

While there are twenty-four roles in this game only twelve players will sign up. All these players get a role and an anonymous account which also has a role. The role of the anonymous account will play for a different team than the role of the player. In other words: each player plays on two different accounts and plays two different roles for two different teams.

For each team, no members have an alternate account with the same power. For example: if Bubbles' alternate account is TWG Mario and Olimar12345's alternate account is TWG Luigi, and TWG Mario and Olimar are both part of team red, Bubbles and TWG Luigi cannot both be a vigi.

Teams win by eliminating all members from all other teams or when all other teams can't win anymore.

Players win when eighter one of their accounts win.

Read section 13 of the rules, as it deals specificly with the anonymous accounts.

Due to hostmasks revealing your location in chat, chatroom is banned in this game.

Basing a reasoning on forum statistics is banned this game (this includes Who's Online Stalking).

Please send all messages related to this TWG to me, since it helps tremendously with writing player analysis.

1. Bubbles
2. Olimar12345
3. dajwxp
4. AwesomeYears
5. shadowkirby
6. BlackDragonSlayer
7. Maelstrom
8. TheZeldaPianist275
9. NocturneOfShadow
10. BrainyLucario
11. E. Gadd Industries
12. FireArrow

1. TWG Mario
2. TWG Luigi
3. TWG Bowser
4. TWG Yoshi
5. TWG Waluigi
6. TWG Link
7. TWG Kirby
8. TWG Pikachu
9. TWG Samus
10. TWG Ness
11. TWG Tingle
12. TWG Falcon

Day 4 is over. TWG Ness was lynched. It's now Night 5. Night 5 ends August 5th 8:30AM AKST, 9:30AM PST, 10:30AM MST, 11:30AM CST, 12:30PM EST, 6:30PM CET, August 6th 2:30AM AWST, 4:30AM AEST. That's roughly 24 hours from now.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

davy

Sorry for late update guys, kinda forgot about this at the time I was supposed to update.

1. Seer
2. Vigi
3. Guardian
4. Reviver

5. Seer
6. Vigi
7. Guardian
8. Reviver

9. Seer
10. Vigi
11. Guardian
12. Reviver

13. Seer
14. Vigi
15. Guardian
16. Reviver

17. Seer
18. Vigi
19. Guardian
20. Reviver

21. Seer
22. Vigi
23. Guardian
24. Reviver

Players cannot target themselves with their abilities.

None of the players know who their partners are.

While there are twenty-four roles in this game only twelve players will sign up. All these players get a role and an anonymous account which also has a role. The role of the anonymous account will play for a different team than the role of the player. In other words: each player plays on two different accounts and plays two different roles for two different teams.

For each team, no members have an alternate account with the same power. For example: if Bubbles' alternate account is TWG Mario and Olimar12345's alternate account is TWG Luigi, and TWG Mario and Olimar are both part of team red, Bubbles and TWG Luigi cannot both be a vigi.

Teams win by eliminating all members from all other teams or when all other teams can't win anymore.

Players win when eighter one of their accounts win.

Read section 13 of the rules, as it deals specificly with the anonymous accounts.

Due to hostmasks revealing your location in chat, chatroom is banned in this game.

Basing a reasoning on forum statistics is banned this game (this includes Who's Online Stalking).

Please send all messages related to this TWG to me, since it helps tremendously with writing player analysis.

1. Bubbles
2. Olimar12345
3. dajwxp
4. AwesomeYears
5. shadowkirby
6. BlackDragonSlayer
7. Maelstrom
8. TheZeldaPianist275
9. NocturneOfShadow
10. BrainyLucario
11. E. Gadd Industries
12. FireArrow

1. TWG Mario
2. TWG Luigi
3. TWG Bowser
4. TWG Yoshi
5. TWG Waluigi
6. TWG Link
7. TWG Kirby
8. TWG Pikachu
9. TWG Samus
10. TWG Ness
11. TWG Tingle
12. TWG Falcon

Night 5 is over. TWG Tingle was revived. Olimar and FireArrow were vigi'd. It's now Day 5. Day 5 ends August 7th 11:00AM AKST, 12:00PM PST, 1:00PM MST, 2:00PM CST, 3:00PM EST, 9:00PM CET, August 8th 5:00AM AWST, 7:00AM AEST. That's roughly 48 hours from now.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

TWG Link

ding dong the witch is dead

Everyone please be a little more vocal this phase, it almost cost nearly everyone the game. I really want to see everyone post at least once today

This phase is very important to ensure that the blue team is down and stays down. Use your alts to speak up!! If you've been mainly using your main account so far or if you're dead you have two for a reason, not just for an additional power to boost yourself during a night phase

BrainyLucario

Quote from: TWG Link on August 05, 2016, 01:02:29 PMding dong the witch is dead

Everyone please be a little more vocal this phase, it almost cost nearly everyone the game. I really want to see everyone post at least once today

This phase is very important to ensure that the blue team is down and stays down. Use your alts to speak up!! If you've been mainly using your main account so far or if you're dead you have two for a reason, not just for an additional power to boost yourself during a night phase
Who was the witch again? I'm a little lost...
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

TWG Samus

Quote from: TWG Falcon on August 02, 2016, 09:46:29 PMSi l'on ne comprend pas le français, il faut que utiliser Google Translate.

FireArrow est le Seer bleu.
TWG Kirby est le Vigi bleu.
Olimar est le Guardian bleu.
Brainy est le Reviver bleu.

L'équipe bleue a une chose très puissante passe en ce moment. Si Firearrow meurt, Brainy le ranime; si Brainy meurt, autre compte Firearrow le ranime. Il est une mauvaise situation. Tout le monde devrait payer attention à cela.
why were there only two vigis last night....and who do we kill today??

TWG Yoshi

Quote from: TWG Link on August 05, 2016, 01:02:29 PMding dong the witch is dead

Blue sounds like a really big threat but we can't forget about the others. Red appears to be annihlated. Purple team, green team, and orangeo are still largely intact. Pink team still remains a mystery.

Now that FA dead the next "villian" would be TWG Falcon, who's revealed - trustworthy or not - information about red, purple, and blue team. A good lynch this phase would probably be one that cripples purple, green, or orange. Blue team is of course a good candidate as well if you think the deaths of FA and Olimar are trivial, I would just implore you to not allow a different alliance to form while you beat the dead horse of blue team, considering blue team was only a result of everyone tunnel visioning purple.

Of course, that's just me~