News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

TWG XC: Spliter Personalities

Started by davy, July 23, 2016, 04:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 02, 2016, 07:45:43 PMTo be honest, because I wanted to kill FA and his alt at the same time, so he wouldn't have time to reveal anything more about us. dajwxp can confirm that I was ok with lynching FA around the time of the Brainy lynch; I simply thought that Brainy was the better target at the time (though I was wrong in that regard, especially because I was unprepared for what happened next).

Lol your posts continue to look more and more like someone who is about to lose. "I actually didn't want that thing I pushed so hard for to happen because in hindsight it wasn't that good of an idea." No shit lmao.

Wtf, you're in kahoots with daj too now? You're either as sly as FA supposedly is or as unbelievable as Samus!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

daj

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 02, 2016, 07:45:43 PMdajwxp can confirm that I was ok with lynching FA around the time of the Brainy lynch; I simply thought that Brainy was the better target at the time (though I was wrong in that regard, especially because I was unprepared for what happened next).

bro i don't think that's how it felt back then

it was like "let's not make this a kitb" and then it became one :p

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 02, 2016, 07:54:28 PMLol your posts continue to look more and more like someone who is about to lose. "I actually didn't want that thing I pushed so hard for to happen because in hindsight it wasn't that good of an idea." No shit lmao.
At this point, I think you're either deliberately misconstruing what I'm saying, or you're genuinely not understanding it.

QuoteWtf, you're in kahoots with daj too now? You're either as sly as FA supposedly is or as unbelievable as Samus!
I sent him like four PMs total, and that was only because of the Brainy lynch and aftermath.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

daj

Kay I checked and he's kinda right? I guess? Anyway.

thanks for the reminder to reply to your pm btw! ^^

TWG Link

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 02, 2016, 07:48:23 PM-how do we know that you're not a part of a strong alliance? Hell, weren't you vigi'd AND guarded night 1? THAT sounds like one hella important alliance member to me. Like how does that even get started that fast xD
-incorrect, if we let them live they could still be a threat. Plus it saves us the trouble of having to deal with them later after they do things.
-boohoo you're frustrated in a game with teams that one person isn't dead. How is this a sufficient reason again?
-I wasn't guarded and vigi'd night 1? I think you're confusing me with Bubbles. Although, even if I was, we both know you're grasping at reasons here. How would any alliance be set up that quickly (without any claims) to the point where a player would be secure enough to be guarded but well-known and important enough to be vigi'd?

-Technically if you want to be open minded they could be a threat. Anythings possible in TWG. But it's still highly unlikely, and also pretty clear that that's the case

-I think you jumped a little there to insult me rather than fully understand what my point was in that bullet. Either FireArrow has be vocal majority already on his side, or the majority of players are not fully immersed in their actions and their respective consequences. Those are the only realistic explanations for why last day phase ended in a kitb

Actually, this whole argument has led me to reconsider a big point I've been trying to make. I keep saying that it's obvious that if allowed to live, Ness would revive Maelstrom, which would appear the help the red team. Although it is natural to want to help your alt, if you are already loyal to another team you would need to put that teams needs before your personal ones. For example, if Kirby (who was also killed last night) was on the same team as Ness, it would make more sense to revive him instead of Maelstrom. All this is again, highly unlikely, but I just want to put it out there as a possibility

daj

oh whoops i just remembered i made my answer public. hehe. my bad there :p

TWG Yoshi

TWG Ness tried to kill me last night :(

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: TWG Yoshi on August 02, 2016, 08:06:38 PMTWG Ness tried to kill me last night :(
You're orange/blue too. Don't trust these people.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Blech I'm tired of TWG-ing for today. If you guys want to so badly kill firearrow, there isn't much I can do about it. Just remember this moment next phase about how I said there was low-hanging fruit and you guys decided to act on a "hunch."
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

TWG Samus

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 02, 2016, 07:54:28 PMWtf, you're in kahoots with daj too now? You're either as sly as FA supposedly is or as unbelievable as Samus!
hey!!

TWG Yoshi

TWG Falcon

Si l'on ne comprend pas le français, il faut que utiliser Google Translate.

FireArrow est le Seer bleu.
TWG Kirby est le Vigi bleu.
Olimar est le Guardian bleu.
Brainy est le Reviver bleu.

L'équipe bleue a une chose très puissante passe en ce moment. Si Firearrow meurt, Brainy le ranime; si Brainy meurt, autre compte Firearrow le ranime. Il est une mauvaise situation. Tout le monde devrait payer attention à cela.

FireArrow

You forgot about my orange posse mate.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

davy

Quote from: TWG Link on August 02, 2016, 07:35:06 PMPlus, if I'm interpreting this post right,if a vigi is vigi'd himself, his kill does not go through. So if you're all seriously that worried about Maelstrom being revived and using his power, he could be killed in two nights and you could believe me a little more that the red team isn't going to win

No, you are not interpreting this right. If a vigi is vigi'd the vigi still goes through. Otherwise, there would be a problem if two vigi's vigi eachother.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Olimar12345

oh noooooo! now blue team is equally as fucked as red team! falcon, i told you NOT to post all that now look at what youve doneeeee