News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

TWG XC: Spliter Personalities

Started by davy, July 23, 2016, 04:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Now, I must go an eat so I can replenish my energy and get back to being a raving, paranoid madman! See you all soon! Kahahahahaha.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 02, 2016, 07:06:05 PMI'm losing you here. You're making things way more abstract, contrived, and convoluted than they need to be.

I'm just trying to understand your weird logic!

@Link: wouldn't this be a better time to finish off the red team with that logic? Killing Ness would crippled them, benefiting literally every other team (even green, to some extent xD).

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 02, 2016, 07:06:05 PMYeeeeah! Backup!

Confirmed alliance, which by your standards of needing proof must be eliminated immediately because who knows what you two are capable of. 
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

TWG Link

I think bubbles said it best
Quote from: Bubbles on July 25, 2016, 08:13:27 PMdon't thank me man I'm only delaying your inevitable
It's pretty obvious that the red team has lost at this point. I'm not going along with you because I want to help you, but because you're argument is the more logically sound and because I've been trying to kill FireArrow for two phases now ffs!!

njnja'd by olimar. I kinda explained it above but in my eyes the red team already is finished off. They lost their vigi and reviver, and their seer is known to the thread.

FireArrow

Quote from: TWG Link on August 02, 2016, 07:03:19 PMIt's known to the thread that both FireArrow and TWG Ness are revivers.

How am I confirmed to be a reviver?

Quote from: TWG Link on August 02, 2016, 07:03:19 PM"easily" should have gotten you lynched? I thought it was pretty clear that the only reason you werent lynched is because you had too many people already on your side and willing to lynch brainy instead because they knew they could just revive him the next night. The fact that you weren't killed yesterday shows that you have many alive and attentive teammates, which is even more of a reason for you be killed today.

Too many people on my side? Who exactly is "on my side."

I wanted shadow kirby dead, something I got absolutely zero back up on. In the mean time, Olimar was voting for Brainy, and Brainy was voting for me. Everyone in my "alliance" was voting for a different person. If that's what you call "many alive and attentive teammates" then I don't know what to say.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

TWG Link

Quote from: FireArrow on August 02, 2016, 07:14:16 PMHow am I confirmed to be a reviver?

Too many people on my side? Who exactly is "on my side."

I wanted shadow kirby dead, something I got absolutely zero back up on. In the mean time, Olimar was voting for Brainy, and Brainy was voting for me. Everyone in my "alliance" was voting for a different person. If that's what you call "many alive and attentive teammates" then I don't know what to say.
I don't agree with everything BDS is saying (especially role/color wise), so I'm not sure why you're using his argument against me. I'm not sold that Brainy is any reviver or even on the blue team at all. I'm not claiming to know any of your teammates by name, but it's undeniable that they are alive and well considering that you are as well

Olimar12345

Quote from: TWG Link on August 02, 2016, 07:14:02 PMnjnja'd by olimar. I kinda explained it above but in my eyes the red team already is finished off. They lost their vigi and reviver, and their seer is known to the thread.
But according to firearrow's quotes (and literally you seven fucking posts ago) maelstroms alt, the green reviver ness, could be the last hope for the red team. So why don't we finish them off, breaking bad style, leaving no half measures?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FireArrow

BDS and TWG Mario are the only people who didn't vote for me. So unless you're reffereing to them (kudos for tricking everyone BDS <3) then my "teammates" weren't active in yesterdays lynch at all, which is a bit curious given that it would of only taken one more vote to sway the kitb.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

TWG Samus

Olimar12345

That's a good point firearrow: why the fuck didn't we kill FA yesterday when all we needed was one vote? First BDS says brainy is the better option, now firearrow? I'm not falling for this shit again. I'm going to vote for ness because here is evidence that I can physically see and make my own judgement on. No more sketchy BDS paranoia/Good Samaritan/dying team desperation shit.

TWG Link

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 02, 2016, 07:19:55 PMBut according to firearrow's quotes (and literally you seven fucking posts ago) maelstroms alt, the green reviver ness, could be the last hope for the red team. So why don't we finish them off, breaking bad style, leaving no half measures?

Nowhere in my post did I say that Ness is the red teams last hope. I said that he would revive their vigi, but since the thread knows exactly what he plans to do he cannot be a threat for more than one more phase. The red team has been hobbling along slightly confused and vulnerable all game, so letting them breathe for one more night phase isn't endangering any other color

I'm voting for FireArrow because
-I've said again and again he is a vital part of a strong alliance
-Postponing Ness' lynch would prolong the red teams life for one more short phase until they could be eliminated, a team that realistically never had a chance
-I'm frustrated that he isn't already dead, meaning the only explanations are that he is either secure in his alliance or the rest of the players don't have their hearts and heads in this enough to have seen the right vote

Plus, if I'm interpreting this post right,
Quote from: davy on July 28, 2016, 11:33:42 AMIt's revive>guard>vigi>seer. Players that are seer'd get no seer result if they are wolf'd. Guards and revives still go through.
if a vigi is vigi'd himself, his kill does not go through. So if you're all seriously that worried about Maelstrom being revived and using his power, he could be killed in two nights and you could believe me a little more that the red team isn't going to win

TWG Luigi

�� ˙˙˙ƃuᴉʌᴉl ǝɥʇ ƃuoɯɐ ǝq llɐ ʇ,uɐɔ ǝM

˙˙˙ǝɯ pǝɔᴉʇou oɥʍ ǝuo ʎluo ǝɥʇ ˙˙˙spq

BrainyLucario

Quote from: TWG Luigi on August 02, 2016, 07:38:29 PM�� ˙˙˙ƃuᴉʌᴉl ǝɥʇ ƃuoɯɐ ǝq llɐ ʇ,uɐɔ ǝM

˙˙˙ǝɯ pǝɔᴉʇou oɥʍ ǝuo ʎluo ǝɥʇ ˙˙˙spq
These are never gonna get old.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: TWG Link on August 02, 2016, 07:14:02 PMIt's pretty obvious that the red team has lost at this point.
And even if we haven't, our propensity for bad events to happen to us is still pretty high... which means that we're going to be pretty quickly anyway. :(

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 02, 2016, 07:29:57 PMThat's a good point firearrow: why the fuck didn't we kill FA yesterday when all we needed was one vote? First BDS says brainy is the better option, now firearrow? I'm not falling for this shit again. I'm going to vote for ness because here is evidence that I can physically see and make my own judgement on. No more sketchy BDS paranoia/Good Samaritan/dying team desperation shit.
To be honest, because I wanted to kill FA and his alt at the same time, so he wouldn't have time to reveal anything more about us. dajwxp can confirm that I was ok with lynching FA around the time of the Brainy lynch; I simply thought that Brainy was the better target at the time (though I was wrong in that regard, especially because I was unprepared for what happened next).

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Quote from: TWG Link on August 02, 2016, 07:35:06 PMI'm voting for FireArrow because
-I've said again and again he is a vital part of a strong alliance
-Postponing Ness' lynch would prolong the red teams life for one more short phase until they could be eliminated, a team that realistically never had a chance
-I'm frustrated that he isn't already dead, meaning the only explanations are that he is either secure in his alliance or the rest of the players don't have their hearts and heads in this enough to have seen the right vote

-how do we know that you're not a part of a strong alliance? Hell, weren't you vigi'd AND guarded night 1? THAT sounds like one hella important alliance member to me. Like how does that even get started that fast xD
-incorrect, if we let them live they could still be a threat. Plus it saves us the trouble of having to deal with them later after they do things.
-boohoo you're frustrated in a game with teams that one person isn't dead. How is this a sufficient reason again?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 02, 2016, 07:48:23 PM-incorrect, if we let them live they could still be a threat. Plus it saves us the trouble of having to deal with them later after they do things.
Completely untrue. It's better to break down the strongest alliance that's the strongest so everybody (except red, at this point ::)) is on roughly equal footing; at this point in the game, not doing so would be too costly to the other teams.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber