News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

TWG XC: Spliter Personalities

Started by davy, July 23, 2016, 04:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

TWG Ness for sure. Idk what's going on with BDS and FireArrow, but if it leads to a free reviver death, then I'm game. You would have to be dumb or green to not want his death. If FireArrow really is a guardian, we can kill him next phase. It should be in everyone's best interest to get rid of the revivers first.

Ninja'd oops
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BrainyLucario

After studying the previous posts I have decided on what I believe is the right choice.

TWG Ness
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 02, 2016, 01:43:21 PMTWG Ness for sure. Idk what's going on with BDS and FireArrow, but if it leads to a free reviver death, then I'm game. You would have to be dumb or green to not want his death. If FireArrow really is a guardian, we can kill him next phase. It should be in everyone's best interest to get rid of the revivers first.
FireArrow or his alt are a reviver. Nonetheless, he's part of an alliance which is far more dangerous and makes him essentially untouchable, which alone should be a reason to lynch him.

And, everyone else, keep in mind that Olimar claimed blue.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

May I add that everyone voting for TWG Ness right now is part of the Blue/Orange teams?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FireArrow

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 02, 2016, 01:45:54 PMFireArrow or his alt are a reviver. Nonetheless, he's part of an alliance which is far more dangerous and makes him essentially untouchable, which alone should be a reason to lynch him.

And, everyone else, keep in mind that Olimar claimed blue.

Why should people believe you? You've provided not a sinlge piece of evidence and you're under the pressure of saving your last living reviver. Link had a good case against me, yours is just "Believe me, FireArrrow's the reviver for the strongest alliance ever!"
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Olimar12345

Lol bds idk why you wouldn't want to kill another teams reviver; isn't that what you wanted to do last phase? (well, that didn't get us very far though, but still). Low hanging fruit!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

TWG Samus

me being nocturne is even dumber then me being dajwxp...i think firearrows right....youre just making things up...

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FireArrow on August 02, 2016, 12:11:44 PMTWG Ness is a reviver, and unless you want to believe I'm capable of perfectly forging a giant BDS message with perfectly replicated grammar and syntax, this is confirmed.
Blue Guardian/Orange Reviver

Quote from: TWG Samus on August 02, 2016, 01:03:02 PMim so lost right now...is firearrow telling the truth?? i think hes dangerous..and bds is bluffing alot....i dont know who to vote for...but TWG Ness is ok...i guess.....
Orange Guardian

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 02, 2016, 01:43:21 PMTWG Ness for sure.
Blue Seer/Alt with unknown power

Quote from: BrainyLucario on August 02, 2016, 01:45:32 PMAfter studying the previous posts I have decided on what I believe is the right choice.

TWG Ness
Blue Reviver

E. Gadd claimed that TWG Yoshi claimed as orange's reviver, and FireArrow claimed that his alt was TWG Yoshi... not to mention the sheer and obvious level of attempted truth bending that's going on from all of the above (people in whose best interest it is to have TWG Ness lynched trying to advocate to teams in whose best interest it is to not lynch TWG Ness that they should indeed lynch TWG Ness?).

Quote from: FireArrow on August 02, 2016, 01:59:30 PMWhy should people believe you? You've provided not a sinlge piece of evidence and you're under the pressure of saving your last living reviver. Link had a good case against me, yours is just "Believe me, FireArrrow's the reviver for the strongest alliance ever!"
QuoteYou've provided not a sinlge (sic) piece of evidence
You people keep using that phrase. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FireArrow on August 02, 2016, 01:59:30 PMLink had a good case against me, yours is just "Believe me, FireArrrow's the reviver for the strongest alliance ever!"
TWG Link's argument is essentially the same thing, except worded differently and not using information about the most likely roles of the people involved (gathered from sources who would have access to such information, might I add, and using process of elimination based on information I can gather myself independently):
Quote from: TWG Link on July 31, 2016, 04:47:20 PMIn theory, wouldn't it would make sense to lynch someone who's been vigi'd but guarded before? Someone somewhere wanted them dead for whatever reason, and since the game is so split team-wise the enemy of your enemy is probably your enemy also. Also depending on how fleshed out alliances are the reviver should be the one being guarded each night.

I looked back and the only real player this applies to (besides bubbles who was vigi'd and guarded N1 when presumably no one knew anyone's roles) is FireArrow. Not once, but both N2 and N3 he was vigi'd but guarded. Im still on the fence about whether I want this to be today's lynch, so I want to hear everyone else's thoughts, since apparently someone really wants him dead and I'm not sure I want to blindly help some random alliance
Quote from: TWG Link on July 31, 2016, 06:31:10 PMYou yourself can't make a defense because the entire argument against you is that you're a POI for vigis in this game, as well as those who want to defend you. Anything you could say would either tie you to a thriving alliance or reveal your role, unless you can somehow otherwise explain why you're being targeted so much. The case for or against you rests entirely on other people's responses and input, which as it seems now isn't going to be much.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FireArrow on August 02, 2016, 01:59:30 PMyou're under the pressure of saving your last living reviver
Need I add that you're doing the same thing, except there are two revivers on your side, which undoubtedly makes you more of a threat (which, as I said, is reason alone to lynch you).

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

AND FINALLY. Refute everything I've said without saying "you haven't given a source" or similar phrases. Prove that you don't have two revivers on your side based on process of elimination from roles that people who have been heads of alliances can reasonably confirm using their own information (which they themselves know is 100% reliable).

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

TWG Samus

how can i be nocturneofshadow if im also the orange guardian?? that proves youre wrong about a lot of things....

daj

Hey, a green reviver! ;D

Most of us could use a green reviver dead~

TWG Ness.

FireArrow

Allow me to readjust my analysis.

TWG Ness is a confirmed reviver with confirmed target he wants to revive tonight.
BDS used information he heard from a guy who heard from guy to deduce, without providing the process of his deduction nor the exact information he received, that I'm a reviver for an extremely powerful team.

Let's see what you're forgetting:

Brainy voted for me yesterday and Olimar voted for brainy. Given the inactivity we could of all just used our alts to vote rush and kill whoever we wanted rather than creating a kitb for our two most valuable players.

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on July 26, 2016, 04:04:25 AMFine, fair enough. For now, just answer whether or not FA has contacted you. He has informed me he is a member of red team, but my instincts are saying otherwise. He told me he contacted you, and so this will tell me whether or not my instincts are correct.

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on July 28, 2016, 03:54:27 AMWe're going to have to make a change of plans. Firstly, I told Davy I'm seering Kirby, given my alt's safety. I'd like to have both accounts active as long as possible. Secondly, Samus is Noc. (I have some inside info from a little birdie.) I seer'd shadowkirby green last night. Now, the purple team consists of Nocturne, Bowser (not anymore!), Brainy, and I'll have to remember the other. The orange team: TZP, Samus, and I'll have to remember the other two. Apparently, purple plans to seer and then kill FA, although I'm not 100% sure about this, since Noc found out about my insider info, putting me in danger. If I can think of anything else, I'll let you know.

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on July 28, 2016, 04:06:57 AMOh, and that little birdie is Brainy, btw. He wanted to form an alliance. His alt is TWG Tingle (purple team vigi), and he is on blue team (Reviver). If I die at some point, our "agreement" consists of him reviving me, and vice versa for him. Of course, I'm not so sure how quickly I would be to revive him. ;) Anyways, Brainy informed me (via Skype, which is incredibly taboo, yes) that they decided against vigi'ng (I guess that's how you'd say it) me, but at this point, I'm not sure I believe him. Based on his info, TWG Yoshi is also on Orange team supposedly, and is claiming Reviver. TZP is the seer. Noc false-claimed orange team & they trust him. OH! Shadowkirby's alt is Bowser, btw. At one point, purple planned to seer Yoshi to see if TZP was setting up a ruse or not. Idk if they still plan to do that or if they plan to seer FA. If FA, then FA is in danger. This is all the info I can remember for now. My head hurts.

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on July 28, 2016, 04:18:40 AMTingle is vigi
Both of Noc's: Reviver/guardian
Both of shadow's: seer/vigi
That's all I know. I don't know the fourth member of purple

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on July 28, 2016, 04:20:18 AMAlso, Noc's purple is Reviver. They still haven't found their guardian.

Quote from: FireArrow on July 29, 2016, 02:10:10 PMHey so, purple team probably isn't the biggest threat right now. TZP, the orange seer, claimed to my alt TWG Yoshi after seering it.

I'm a bit cautious about quoting information directly from E. Gadd, given the whole thing involving him, as well as the Skype stuff, but I assume this is the only stuff you will accept as "sources." All of the information from E. Gadd/Brainy/TZP/whomever else has proven reliable thus far. Don't really want to post any more because it reveals more supposed information (albeit slightly less reliable/confirmable) about other teams and I don't know if they want that information solidly in the public realm, or isn't helpful enough to make it worth posting.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber