News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

TWG XC: Spliter Personalities

Started by davy, July 23, 2016, 04:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireArrow

Also, TWG Ness was guarded last night. So if we want him out of this we can only kill him through lynch. If we wait then obviously maelstrom, the red vigi, will be revived.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: dajwxp on August 01, 2016, 09:32:18 AM
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 01, 2016, 09:28:09 AMI don't know what team you're on, but it seems to be in your best interest regardless to lynch Brainy, who's likely a reviver.
And so is FireArrow, I'm afraid. He's been scouted out since Night 1 and a day phase vote is the only way of taking him down.

...urgh, yeah. Insider information. Tough stuff :/
Nice try. FireArrow.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Also, this isn't confirmed at all (just personal speculation and process of elimination, mostly, but good speculation, if I may say so myself! :P), but I'm pretty sure FireArrow and his alt are guardian/reviver on blue/orange team (mix and match some combination of these until you get things right), which means that, if Brainy is indeed blue's reviver, that makes them extra dangerous as a pair.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

TWG Samus

im so lost right now...is firearrow telling the truth?? i think hes dangerous..and bds is bluffing alot....i dont know who to vote for...but TWG Ness is ok...i guess.....

BlackDragonSlayer

You should be next on the chopping block, then hopefully, from now on, nobody has to deal with any more "surprises."

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

TWG Samus

BlackDragonSlayer

Yeah; I'm pretty sure, out of all of us, you've done the most bluffing here, and you still are.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

TWG Samus

im not good at bluffing..so i dont do it...

Maelstrom

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: TWG Samus on August 02, 2016, 01:14:13 PMim not good at bluffing..so i dont do it...
This facade only goes so far given the ever-decreasing player list, making it pretty clear who you really are (though, I must add, even though the early-game attempt to imitate dajwxp's confusion was fairly decent, but it's quite clear you're not him at this point).

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FireArrow

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 02, 2016, 12:27:26 PMAnd so is FireArrow, I'm afraid. He's been scouted out since Night 1 and a day phase vote is the only way of taking him down.

...urgh, yeah. Insider information. Tough stuff :/

Nice try. FireArrow.

The case against me is certaintly strong and in most cases would warrant a lynch. In fact, TWG Link should of easily of gotten me lynched yesterday and I'm gonna hazard a guess that the only reason she didn't was because of inactivity. Today however, there's simply a much strongrer case against Ness and lynching me would be giving a free pass to a confirmed reviver that has a confirmed target he wants to revive. I just need to hope I don't fall victim to the same inactivity that Link did.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FireArrow on August 02, 2016, 01:19:19 PMToday however, there's simply a much strongrer case against Ness and lynching me would be giving a free pass to a confirmed reviver that has a confirmed target he wants to revive. I just need to hope I don't fall victim to the same inactivity that Link did.
The case again you is stronger, I'm afraid. You're part of an alliance with enough resources to ensure you and your other reviver pal aren't going anywhere soon except by lynching (and even then, having two of you means that both of you need to be gone before anything at all can be done about your team as a whole). Basically, any other team except orange/blue should want to lynch you.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Adding to this, if you're not lynched today, chances are that, barring some great coincidence where both of your guardians and then both of your revivers are killed in sequence, you'll be able to coast through the rest of the game on lynch power alone (especially if you get a stray vote or two from other teams).

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

TWG Samus

your really dumb if you think im dajwxp...im not trying to be anyone..who do you think i am??

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: TWG Samus on August 02, 2016, 01:31:24 PMyour really dumb if you think im dajwxp...im not trying to be anyone..who do you think i am??
In my recent post, I never said you were dajwxp; rather, I stated fairly clearly that it was very obvious that you weren't. The fact that you claim to have assumed that implies that you are deliberately acting ignorant in a way which does not distinctly match the profile of any other player in this game (not to mention your style of posting, which deviates from any of the closest assumptions in a few ways), which definitely suggests that you are indeed trying to be "someone." Or, so to say, someone else. Oh, indeeeeeeed, indeed you are. :P

If you really must insist on dragging this any further, I fully believe you to be the orange guardian and alt of Nocturne, who is now fully loyal to the orange team since things didn't exactly work out with purple (and since FireArrow & lackeys don't really need a third reviver in the mix, you haven't been revived, since that would markedly increase the chances of you going rogue and/or messing up any plans; upon reflection of this, I suppose FireArrow has taken the "primary villain role" of the game that you took in its earlier stages). And, to be honest, I really wish to hold true to my earlier promise to you- to eradicate you fully and thoroughly, regardless of any cost to myself- to the point where I am on the verge of actively helping pink/green to win, especially considering that I promised dajwxp that I would help to lynch FireArrow (although I had hoped to eliminate him in one seamless swoop, to benefit myself and my team, it appears that's not going to happen, considering this game has been gut punch after metaphorical gut punch for us).

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber