TWG XC: Spliter Personalities

Started by davy, July 23, 2016, 04:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Mario

TWG Kirby

Quote from: TWG Mario on July 31, 2016, 05:14:42 AMIt's called chagrin. Someone's apparently not too happy about things not having gone their way and they can't deal with that without dragging EVERYBODY AND THEIR DOG into the mess. And let this be a lesson here, kiddos: the best way to deal with defeat ISN'T to lash out at other people completely unrelated to your feud. That's how wars start. That's also how people go blind and lose all their teeth. Not that I mind some bloody conflict, I mean; if you want to tango with me, you aren't going to look too pretty when you come out of it.

Now now, I'm not innocent or anything- there's certainly blood on my hands- but there's obviously someone else you want more. And that goes for more than one of you. Here's the point of the lesson: GROW up, confront your emotions, and thrash some people you don't like; but remember kiddos, don't kick the people you don't want kicking back at you! And I kick back PRETTY HARD.

pinkball really wants mario dead though.

TWG Mario

Get a life, pinky, and get with the program. Got it?

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

This is a stupid and anticlimactic KITB : /
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

Well I'm sure not changing my vote... :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

daj

So BDS just sent me a message telling me to change my mind and I don't really want to.

Didn't want to share this stuff, but urgh. Oh well.

FA has been vigi'd twice and guarded twice. Maybe that information is too subtle to capture our attention, but someone knows he's dangerous and someone really wants him dead. He's not going down unless we lynch him. And I think that's the reviver we need to down right there.

Whereas Brainy has been low-profile for most of the game and we don't even know what he is. Sure, there is a good chance that he is indeed a reviver, but we don't know for sure. We don't even have concrete evidence.

It's not like FireArrow is concretely a reviver too...but he's been a high-proprity target for a long time, and I think we need to bring him down.

Olimar12345

Well yeah, a brainy lynch would've been understandable, since like none of his posts contribute anything to the game. Where this FireArrow stuff came from as well as this sudden intense need for it to be a KITB eludes me.

Ninja'd this was for BDS
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

davy

1. Seer
2. Vigi
3. Guardian
4. Reviver

5. Seer
6. Vigi
7. Guardian
8. Reviver

9. Seer
10. Vigi
11. Guardian
12. Reviver

13. Seer
14. Vigi
15. Guardian
16. Reviver

17. Seer
18. Vigi
19. Guardian
20. Reviver

21. Seer
22. Vigi
23. Guardian
24. Reviver

Players cannot target themselves with their abilities.

None of the players know who their partners are.

While there are twenty-four roles in this game only twelve players will sign up. All these players get a role and an anonymous account which also has a role. The role of the anonymous account will play for a different team than the role of the player. In other words: each player plays on two different accounts and plays two different roles for two different teams.

For each team, no members have an alternate account with the same power. For example: if Bubbles' alternate account is TWG Mario and Olimar12345's alternate account is TWG Luigi, and TWG Mario and Olimar are both part of team red, Bubbles and TWG Luigi cannot both be a vigi.

Teams win by eliminating all members from all other teams or when all other teams can't win anymore.

Players win when eighter one of their accounts win.

Read section 13 of the rules, as it deals specificly with the anonymous accounts.

Due to hostmasks revealing your location in chat, chatroom is banned in this game.

Basing a reasoning on forum statistics is banned this game (this includes Who's Online Stalking).

Please send all messages related to this TWG to me, since it helps tremendously with writing player analysis.

1. Bubbles
2. Olimar12345
3. dajwxp
4. AwesomeYears
5. shadowkirby
6. BlackDragonSlayer
7. Maelstrom
8. TheZeldaPianist275
9. NocturneOfShadow
10. BrainyLucario
11. E. Gadd Industries
12. FireArrow

1. TWG Mario
2. TWG Luigi
3. TWG Bowser
4. TWG Yoshi
5. TWG Waluigi
6. TWG Link
7. TWG Kirby
8. TWG Pikachu
9. TWG Samus
10. TWG Ness
11. TWG Tingle
12. TWG Falcon

KitB, BrainyLucario was lynched. Day 3 is over. it's now night 4. Night 4 ends August 2nd 8:30AM AKST, 9:30AM PST, 10:30AM MST, 11:30AM CST, 12:30PM EST, 6:30PM CET, August 3rd 2:30AM AWST, 4:30AM AEST. That's roughly 24 hours from now.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Olimar12345

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

TWG Link

davy

1. Seer
2. Vigi
3. Guardian
4. Reviver

5. Seer
6. Vigi
7. Guardian
8. Reviver

9. Seer
10. Vigi
11. Guardian
12. Reviver

13. Seer
14. Vigi
15. Guardian
16. Reviver

17. Seer
18. Vigi
19. Guardian
20. Reviver

21. Seer
22. Vigi
23. Guardian
24. Reviver

Players cannot target themselves with their abilities.

None of the players know who their partners are.

While there are twenty-four roles in this game only twelve players will sign up. All these players get a role and an anonymous account which also has a role. The role of the anonymous account will play for a different team than the role of the player. In other words: each player plays on two different accounts and plays two different roles for two different teams.

For each team, no members have an alternate account with the same power. For example: if Bubbles' alternate account is TWG Mario and Olimar12345's alternate account is TWG Luigi, and TWG Mario and Olimar are both part of team red, Bubbles and TWG Luigi cannot both be a vigi.

Teams win by eliminating all members from all other teams or when all other teams can't win anymore.

Players win when eighter one of their accounts win.

Read section 13 of the rules, as it deals specificly with the anonymous accounts.

Due to hostmasks revealing your location in chat, chatroom is banned in this game.

Basing a reasoning on forum statistics is banned this game (this includes Who's Online Stalking).

Please send all messages related to this TWG to me, since it helps tremendously with writing player analysis.

1. Bubbles
2. Olimar12345
3. dajwxp
4. AwesomeYears
5. shadowkirby
6. BlackDragonSlayer
7. Maelstrom
8. TheZeldaPianist275
9. NocturneOfShadow
10. BrainyLucario
11. E. Gadd Industries
12. FireArrow

1. TWG Mario
2. TWG Luigi
3. TWG Bowser
4. TWG Yoshi
5. TWG Waluigi
6. TWG Link
7. TWG Kirby
8. TWG Pikachu
9. TWG Samus
10. TWG Ness
11. TWG Tingle
12. TWG Falcon

Night 4 is over. BrainyLucario was revived. Maelstrom and TWG Kirby were vigi'd. TWG Yoshi and TWG Ness were also vigi'd, but they were guarded. It's now day 4. Day 4 ends August 4th 8:30AM AKST, 9:30AM PST, 10:30AM MST, 11:30AM CST, 12:30PM EST, 6:30PM CET, August 5th 2:30AM AWST, 4:30AM AEST. That's roughly 48 hours from now.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

TWG Link

Firearrow

Will people listen to me this time?

FireArrow

Lynching me today would be unwise.

Word of advice red team, you should put some effort into trying to keep me from giving out sensitive info by at least pretending you still trusted me. Now I have nothing to lose by posting this:

Quote from: Maelstrom on July 25, 2016, 08:25:28 PMThis is really stupid, but DON'T HIT TWG NESS
It's me, and it's a reviver.

For context, it was in responce to:
Spoiler
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 25, 2016, 07:45:41 PMOk; here's the deal. You two are the only people that have claimed, so I'm just going to have to trust you. Since nobody else has claimed, keeping you apart is more likely than not going to hurt us severely. Maelstrom claimed Red Vigi. FireArrow claimed Red Guardian. I am the Red Seer. Nobody claimed Red Reviver. The reason I claimed last night is because my alt's power is Guardian (not saying what team, or what name; in desperate circumstances, though, I might try to contact you); I had assumed that Olimar claimed for the same reason, but I guess he didn't! LOL!

Something that should make you happy is that I intend to use both my powers to benefit Red Team unless we completely crash and burn- so you don't have to worry about me betraying you at all (also, I'm not claiming to my other team with that account because I'd rather not put myself at any further risk, especially given how, um... unreliable they've all been)! I hope you will do the same as well, since chances are, we're the team that at least has some semblance of/attempt at organization thus far. Speaking of powers, last night, I seered TWG Ness green (for some reason I found Ness the most enigmatic/dangerous of the players, so I thought it helpful to have this information). Also, based on his responses in the thread (and the fact that he hasn't claimed to me), I'm assuming that dajwxp or his alt (probably TWG Samus?) are on the Blue Team. This isn't a 100% certain conclusion- just a guess, but a very likely guess, IMO.

In case I'm lynched tonight, which might be likely, FireArrow should guard Maelstrom, and I'll guard FireArrow from behind the scenes. I hope the reviver is active, and knows to revive me, or else we might just be in trouble (or if one of you has a reviver power as an alt, which would be pretty cool!). Also, if you're going to vigi someone, don't vigi an alt account unless it's TWG Ness (unless one of you is TWG Ness, in which case, you can feel free to speak up so we don't end up shooting ourselves in the face). Also, TWG Bowser and TWG Kirby are fair game too, unless, as I said before before, they're you.

Also, one more thing! I'm making a list of who's on what team (or who might be on what team, rather), and who's confirmed. I'll likely share it when it gets more substantial. Good luck!
[close]

TWG Ness
is a reviver, and unless you want to believe I'm capable of perfectly forging a giant BDS message with perfectly replicated grammar and syntax, this is confirmed.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department