News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

TWG XC: Spliter Personalities

Started by davy, July 23, 2016, 04:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

TWG Link

Quote from: FireArrow on July 31, 2016, 06:51:28 PMI think you're misinterpreting the tone of my post. I'm being 100% honest when I say I don't know who's trying to kill me or what there reason is. You're also correct that revealing what I would need to in order to get me out of your argument would incriminate myself for other reason.

So well played. Now let's see if you can draw the attention of the people who want me dead and snowball it into a lynch.

The person trying to kill you is TWG Link and his reasoning is that you appear to be a strong power from a team that is not his own, which the point of the game is to eliminate. I don't think I misunderstood it

TWG Samus

FireArrow

Quote from: TWG Link on July 31, 2016, 07:17:25 PMThe person trying to kill you is TWG Link and his reasoning is that you appear to be a strong power from a team that is not his own, which the point of the game is to eliminate. I don't think I misunderstood it

Well my role is not powerful, which is why I'm confused that people keep trying to vigi me, but you probably won't believe me there.

TWG Samus

isnt a guardian powerful though??

FireArrow

Olimar12345

Guys, this is stupid. Reasonings for a lynch in this style of game isn't the same as a normal wolf hunt. We just need to pick someone we think has an important role or suspect is a curtail member in an alliance; there shouldn't be that much more thought put into it. We have plenty of great options to lynch, so let's pick one already. Chances are they'll just get revived next night phase anyway, so let's get the game moving. Brainy already has two votes; low hanging fruit right there, I'm just saying.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 31, 2016, 08:28:02 PMGuys, this is stupid. Reasonings for a lynch in this style of game isn't the same as a normal wolf hunt. We just need to pick someone we think has an important role or suspect is a curtail member in an alliance; there shouldn't be that much more thought put into it. We have plenty of great options to lynch, so let's pick one already. Chances are they'll just get revived next night phase anyway, so let's get the game moving. Brainy already has two votes; low hanging fruit right there, I'm just saying.
FireArrow
Now fair judgement can take place
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

TWG Pikachu

BDS. That'll give ya a clue as to what team I am on.

daj

FireArrow. Nice try man, buuuut we got you </3

Maelstrom

TWG Luigi

�� ʍoɹɹ∀ǝɹᴉℲ ˙˙˙pɐǝp ǝq llɐ ʇ,uɐɔ ǝM

BlackDragonSlayer

I'd like some more input from other players (seriously! This shouldn't be that difficult of a decision!), along with some more votes but I guess we're not getting that... v_v
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

Do phantoms/voting penalties exist in this game? Brainy

please someone make this not a kitb

TWG Kirby

pinkball has returned. firearrow is an enemy of us all.

FireArrow.