News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

TWG XC: Spliter Personalities

Started by davy, July 23, 2016, 04:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrainyLucario

Quote from: TWG Samus on July 30, 2016, 03:00:59 PMim a bit worried that bds still isnt dead....anyone else??
*raises hand*
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: TWG Samus on July 30, 2016, 03:00:59 PMim a bit worried that bds still isnt dead....anyone else??
^^^

This is desperation.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 30, 2016, 02:56:47 PMWell, someone sounds desperate d:  at the risk of sounding like I'm confirming or denying something you're saying, I'll just politely say that whomever you get your information from might be taking you to the cleaners xD
I'd hazard a guess and say that you're not fond of losing your own reviver.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FireArrow

Same could be said for bowser. Any reason you didn't bring him up?
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

TWG Samus

bds hasnt been targeted with anything sense the beginning of the game...

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: TWG Samus on July 30, 2016, 04:10:13 PMbds hasnt been targeted with anything sense the beginning of the game...
Can't really blame me for that. Not like it's much of a problem to whoever's the strongest team right now anyway.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 30, 2016, 03:48:33 PMI'd hazard a guess and say that you're not fond of losing your own reviver.

Makes sense. Thst said, are we still up for a brainy lynch?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

TWG Samus

TWG Ness

Quote from: TWG Samus on July 30, 2016, 05:01:34 PMlets kill mario..
Samus sounds more and more like Brainy half-heartly trying to draw attentino away from himself.

EFitTrainr

Well shit I've missed some things!!
I like food.

Olimar12345

Quote from: TWG Ness on July 30, 2016, 08:01:45 PMSamus sounds more and more like Brainy half-heartly trying to draw attentino away from himself.

All the more reason to lynch him? Or lynch Samus? idc guys pick someone lol.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bubbles

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 30, 2016, 10:21:24 PMAll the more reason to lynch him? Or lynch Samus? idc guys pick someone lol.
olli why don't you pick someone!!

Olimar12345

BDS, brainy, and Samus seem pretty desperate, like their clinging to the game. That or they're having some sort of off-screen squabbling behind the scenes. They have all made posts to try to divert attention from themselves and/or oddly towards others:

BDS, abruptly:
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 30, 2016, 02:21:14 PMBrainyLucario is blue's reviver.

Brainy, quick to reply (perhaps some sort of reaction-test? Is BDS attempting to throw brainy under the bus or something?)
Quote from: BrainyLucario on July 30, 2016, 02:54:12 PMWe have a retard on our hands, everybody. Please ignore his ignorance.

And Samus being fidgety as well:
And then this out of nowhere:

So much sketch lol take your pick d:

daj

Um...I'm still lost. Welp.

Just some input from this end, though. I think the most dangerous player we currently have in this game is Samus. Since the start of the game, he seemed pretty okay with having -anyone- at all killed; we're talking about Day 1, when most of our identities weren't even clear to one another (and um...they still aren't? :p). Snippets:

Quote from: TWG Samus on July 26, 2016, 02:04:33 PMalot of people arent posting...maybe we should lynch them...

Quote from: TWG Samus on July 26, 2016, 02:10:32 PMlike link said earlier i think...only 17 percent chances of being the same color right??

Quote from: TWG Samus on July 28, 2016, 03:28:40 PMim getting tired of luigi...lets lynch him instead...

Um, yeah. I think this is pretty dangerous. Not going to vote for him yet because I guess a reviver could pull off this "kill anyone without consequences" thingy with much less fear than any other role, but y'know. I find this pretty scary.

TWG Mario

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 30, 2016, 10:58:21 PMBDS, brainy, and Samus seem pretty desperate, like their clinging to the game. That or they're having some sort of off-screen squabbling behind the scenes. They have all made posts to try to divert attention from themselves and/or oddly towards others:
It's called chagrin. Someone's apparently not too happy about things not having gone their way and they can't deal with that without dragging EVERYBODY AND THEIR DOG into the mess. And let this be a lesson here, kiddos: the best way to deal with defeat ISN'T to lash out at other people completely unrelated to your feud. That's how wars start. That's also how people go blind and lose all their teeth. Not that I mind some bloody conflict, I mean; if you want to tango with me, you aren't going to look too pretty when you come out of it.

Now now, I'm not innocent or anything- there's certainly blood on my hands- but there's obviously someone else you want more. And that goes for more than one of you. Here's the point of the lesson: GROW up, confront your emotions, and thrash some people you don't like; but remember kiddos, don't kick the people you don't want kicking back at you! And I kick back PRETTY HARD.

TWG Samus

Quote from: dajwxp on July 30, 2016, 11:45:03 PMUm...I'm still lost. Welp.

Just some input from this end, though. I think the most dangerous player we currently have in this game is Samus. Since the start of the game, he seemed pretty okay with having -anyone- at all killed; we're talking about Day 1, when most of our identities weren't even clear to one another (and um...they still aren't? :p). Snippets:

Um, yeah. I think this is pretty dangerous. Not going to vote for him yet because I guess a reviver could pull off this "kill anyone without consequences" thingy with much less fear than any other role, but y'know. I find this pretty scary.
im sorry....i dont know what else to do..everyone else knows whats going on..