News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

TWG XC: Spliter Personalities

Started by davy, July 23, 2016, 04:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Samus

Bubbles

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on July 28, 2016, 12:43:28 PMsorry :c

unfortunately, based off of your wording, you seem to be a step or two behind- looks like a lot of players have already found their team and those who have not are losing.  The strongest alliances will be dictating the course of the game.  Because of the advantages of having 2 abilities per player, it's not possible for all 6 alliances to be set up.  The lowest possible number of alliances in play right now is two and the greatest possible number is four I think.
Sounds like Noc Noc's in an alliance. Nocturne of Shadow

FireArrow

Nocturne of Shadow

To claim so publically also means that he's confident enough in his alliance being "the strongest" and "dictating the game."
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

daj

Quote from: FireArrow on July 28, 2016, 07:29:25 PMNocturne of Shadow

To claim so publically also means that he's confident enough in his alliance being "the strongest" and "dictating the game."

Eh, that works.

Noc

TWG Falcon

Zut! Je déteste ces alliances.

Maelstrom est le Red Vigi.
BDS est le Red Seer.
TWG Bowser est le Purple Seer.
TWG Tingle est le Purple Vigi.

Toutes ces personnes ont de fortes alliances sous la table.

FireArrow

That'll incredibly useful later, but at the moment I have no interest in lynching seers or vigis.

mikey

Quote from: FireArrow on July 28, 2016, 08:21:53 PMThat'll incredibly useful later, but at the moment I have no interest in lynching seers or vigis.
confirmed red, lol

Guys, it's worth pointing out that red team doesn't have a reviver.  Any lynches on team red will, sadly, be horribly permanent.
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

And if we lynch you, Noc, purple won't have a reviver either!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

unmotivated

mikey

[insert youtube video of crappy lame anime scene of bad guy getting blasted away by overpowered plot device and after the dust settles he's standing there laughing maniacally]
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 28, 2016, 09:24:38 PMAnd if we lynch you, Noc, purple won't have a reviver either!

A pretty damning comeback. Shit lol.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 28, 2016, 09:32:38 PMA pretty damning comeback. Shit lol.
it would be if it were remotely accurate.  For some reason BDS thinks he knows things.
Get this: he actually sent me a PM saying he was trying to blackmail me!
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Lol with all the crazy things you've been saying this game, I'm more inclined to believe bds over you d:

FireArrow

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on July 28, 2016, 09:11:10 PMconfirmed red, lol

Guys, it's worth pointing out that red team doesn't have a reviver.  Any lynches on team red will, sadly, be horribly permanent.

If this is true, then red team is not a threat. Everyones goal right now should be to eliminate the revivers that aren't on their team.