News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

TWG XC: Spliter Personalities

Started by davy, July 23, 2016, 04:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Hey! Why don't we lynch Olimar!? :K
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Because lynching me wouldn't hinder blue's victory :b the real fun comes from lynching the vigis!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

idk lynching you seems pretty fun
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Bubbles

what a night!!

I think our main goal as of now should be weeding out the revivers because as fun as this is it can't go on forever. I'm going to assume for now that none of the players who were revived were revivers themselves because it makes things easier

Before I go any further, davy whats the order of powers? Like if someone used their revive but then was vigi'd, does their revive still go through?

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on July 28, 2016, 08:37:04 AMas amazing as it is that BDS hasn't died yet, it's unlikely that he'll stay dead for any amout of time.  I suggest going for Bubbles again
>:[[

davy

Quote from: Bubbles on July 28, 2016, 10:00:26 AMwhat a night!!

I think our main goal as of now should be weeding out the revivers because as fun as this is it can't go on forever. I'm going to assume for now that none of the players who were revived were revivers themselves because it makes things easier

Before I go any further, davy whats the order of powers? Like if someone used their revive but then was vigi'd, does their revive still go through?
>:[[

It's revive>guard>vigi>seer. Players that are seer'd get no seer result if they are wolf'd. Guards and revives still go through.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

mikey

Quote from: Bubbles on July 28, 2016, 10:00:26 AM>:[[
sorry :c

unfortunately, based off of your wording, you seem to be a step or two behind- looks like a lot of players have already found their team and those who have not are losing.  The strongest alliances will be dictating the course of the game.  Because of the advantages of having 2 abilities per player, it's not possible for all 6 alliances to be set up.  The lowest possible number of alliances in play right now is two and the greatest possible number is four I think.
unmotivated

TWG Yoshi

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on July 28, 2016, 12:43:28 PMsorry :c

unfortunately, based off of your wording, you seem to be a step or two behind- looks like a lot of players have already found their team and those who have not are losing.  The strongest alliances will be dictating the course of the game.  Because of the advantages of having 2 abilities per player, it's not possible for all 6 alliances to be set up.  The lowest possible number of alliances in play right now is two and the greatest possible number is four I think.

You overestimate loyalty to only one of the accounts teams, friend. :)

TWG Luigi

��  ˙˙˙spuǝᴉɹɟ ǝq llɐ ʇ,uɐɔ ǝM

TWG Samus

im getting tired of luigi...lets lynch him instead...

BrainyLucario

Quote from: TWG Samus on July 28, 2016, 03:28:40 PMim getting tired of luigi...lets lynch him instead...
I might agree with you there Samus
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Olimar12345

All you crazy alts be doin weird shit. I wouldn't mind off-ing any one of you weirdos!

TWG Yoshi

I'm all for purging ourselves of annoying alts~

TWG Tingle

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 28, 2016, 03:35:24 PMAll you crazy alts be doin weird shit. I wouldn't mind off-ing any one of you weirdos!
But Tingle needs to sell maps!