The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

TWG XC: Spliter Personalities

Started by davy, July 23, 2016, 04:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

mikey

and there was much rejoicing afterwards
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Quote from: BrainyLucario on July 28, 2016, 07:11:27 AMHello olimar.
If I was the Vigi, you'd be the first one is kill, brainy.Jk
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 28, 2016, 07:20:07 AMIf I was the Vigi, you'd be the first one is kill, brainy.Jk
What! Why me? I just said hello!

mikey

here's the trick:  Everyone's a vigi
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

If the game gets too long, everybody turning into vigis should be a "Sudden Death Round" or something!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BrainyLucario

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 28, 2016, 07:35:31 AMIf the game gets too long, everybody turning into vigis should be a "Sudden Death Round" or something!
*shudders*
That's nightmare fuel right there

TWG Samus

Let's play sm4sh for the sudden death round!! I'm good at that...

Olimar12345

wow so the amount of useful posts here is pretty low (since we're all kind of doing this privately). So how about all of those people who died and all of those other people who un-died?

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 28, 2016, 07:53:48 AMwow so the amount of useful posts here is pretty low (since we're all kind of doing this privately). So how about all of those people who died and all of those other people who un-died?
Yep, pretty scary right?

mikey

I sure can't help but wonder who vigi'd TZP :^)
unmotivated

mikey

as amazing as it is that BDS hasn't died yet, it's unlikely that he'll stay dead for any amout of time.  I suggest going for Bubbles again
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Quote from: BrainyLucario on July 28, 2016, 07:59:48 AMYep, pretty scary right?

Well, no. I don't think "scary" is a way I would describe this at all. I think "useless" or "unnecessary" better fit the bill.

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on July 28, 2016, 08:37:04 AMas amazing as it is that BDS hasn't died yet, it's unlikely that he'll stay dead for any amout of time.  I suggest going for Bubbles again

Of course you would suggest that, orangey!