News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

TWG XC: Spliter Personalities

Started by davy, July 23, 2016, 04:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

I guess if my bubbles lynch isn't gonna go over well, there's a small chance that BDS is a reviver, whereas bowser is a seer.
unmotivated

TWG Luigi

�� spq ˙˙˙uᴉʍ llɐ ʇ,uɐɔ ǝM

TheZeldaPianist275

The more I think about it, the more sense a TWG Bowser lynch makes, since he claims to have received claims.  All three (BDS, Bowser and Kirby) are strong candidates, but I think killing off Bowser is the best choice today.

Maelstrom

Honestly, after reading through this thread, I've just been confused. I can't see any sort of valid reason besides the idea of "claims" that makes BDS better for lynching than Bowser, or vice versa. I'll just vote for the underdog I guess. TWG Bowser.

mikey

at the risk of seeming wolfish, I'll switch to TWG Bowser since it seems he's the more popular lynch candidate.
unmotivated

mikey

for reference:
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on July 26, 2016, 07:20:33 PMNever fear, peeps:

Votes on BDS: 7 (TWG Kirby, TWG Link, TWG Yoshi, TWG Bowser, AweYea, BrainyLucario, FireArrow)
Votes on TWG Bowser: 9 (Shadowkirby, TWG Falcon, BlackDragonSlayer, E. Gadd Industries, TWG Samus, Bubbles, TheZeldaPianist, Maelstrom, Yours Truly)
Votes on dajwxp: 1 (dajwxp)
Votes on TWG Wahluigi: 1 (TWG Waluigi)
Votes on TWG Pikachu: 1 (TWG Tingle)

that leaves 4 players who haven't voted with 1 dead: TWG Mario, TWG Luigi, TWG Pikachu, TWG Ness
unmotivated

FireArrow

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on July 26, 2016, 08:52:17 PMThe more I think about it, the more sense a TWG Bowser lynch makes, since he claims to have received claims.  All three (BDS, Bowser and Kirby) are strong candidates, but I think killing off Bowser is the best choice today.

While I'm sorta more scared by the mystery behind BDS and Kirby's alliances, this makes sense.

TWG Bowser
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

BrainyLucario

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on July 26, 2016, 09:07:39 PMat the risk of seeming wolfish, I'll switch to TWG Bowser since it seems he's the more popular lynch candidate.
Why would you seem wolfish. There are no wolves this game
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

davy

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on July 26, 2016, 04:46:53 PMDavy, I'm pretty sure the answer to this is no, but I want to make sure. Can you preemptively revive someone so that they are both vigi'd and guarded in the same night phase, and are alive at the start of the day phase? In other words, use your revive like a guarding?

No, reviving can only be used on dead players.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

TWG Mario

Quote from: TWG Kirby on July 26, 2016, 05:51:11 PMalso, while chef kirby admits that you're good with what you speak, he will always hold on to the belief that he is more evil than you.

you're not evil. you're just a flappin' ghost trying to spook people. look beyond the roundness and the wide smile. pinkball is here to hammer you into oblivion and cook you alive. and then swallow you by protocol. and then gain your powers of being absolutely useless, with the exception of your power of words.

after i kill you your power of words shall be robbed from you forever.
Now it seems to me here that you're the one who's more fluff than substance, pink ball; what happens to anything that goes inside you? I mean, what're you even filled with? Air? Hot gas? An endless, empty, stretching void? And let me tell you a little fact, I know something good about staring into the depths of a dark, endless abyss. It's something that drives a lot of people mad. Some folks just can't settle with what stares them back in the face. But being filled with one? Now, that's just lame. Doesn't really do much except sound mildly threatening, now does it? But enough about you... this drivel is distracting me from what I want to say; in enough time, we'll see happens between you and I. I really hope we can be friends. No, wait, I don't. I mean that sarcastically. But now's not the time for fighting just yet. It's time to do what I really came here to do.

TWG Bowser

daj

Ooh. Brutal.

(being friends is really good hehe)

edit: ahh whoops didn't read the rules. my bad. strike one here.

AwesomeYears

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: dajwxp on July 27, 2016, 03:36:12 AMOoh. Brutal.

(being friends is really good hehe)

edit: ahh whoops didn't read the rules. my bad. strike one here.
don't keep editing your post

please

it's unnecessary
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

TWG Pikachu

oh yeah,before I forget.... TWG Bowser!