News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

TWG XC: Spliter Personalities

Started by davy, July 23, 2016, 04:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheZeldaPianist275

Or they could have already claimed a certain color, in which case there's a much better chance that you know what team they are. You people are ridiculous. Why on earth go for an unknown when you can kill someone on another team? At the very least, if they're on your team and you're trying to save them surreptitiously, think of better arguments than these.

Today's lynch should absolutely be BDS, Bowser, or Kirby (not shadowkirby ily buddy). Each of these players has a majority of other players  against them, and there's no reason to not kill them.

TWG Waluigi

Im keeping the safety on me. But I like the logic.

TWG Samus

actually, I think I want to vote for Kirby....but im not sure..

EFitTrainr

ily2

Looking over the thread multiple times, I have come to the conclusion that TWG Bowser is a bigger threat than BDS either way.
I like food.

EFitTrainr

It's like what Bubbles said. They're likely forming an alliance of all the purples, or planning to destroy the purples with a false claim.
I like food.

mikey

ok hang on just a minute
HOW AM I NOT IN THE RUNNINGS
I TRIED SO HARD
HOW AM I NOT MORE IMPORTANT THAN KIRBY
*cries*
unmotivated

TheZeldaPianist275

But that same logic can be applied to BDS. What makes Bowser worse than him or Kirby, for that matter?

EFitTrainr

The insistance on claiming seems hella sketch to me. I dunno.
I like food.

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on July 26, 2016, 03:36:30 PMBut that same logic can be applied to BDS. What makes Bowser worse than him or Kirby, for that matter?
But by the same token, what makes BDS worse than Bowser/Kirby?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on July 26, 2016, 03:38:35 PMBut by the same token, what makes BDS worse than Bowser/Kirby?
I agree, it doesn't make any of them more important than one another
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

TheZeldaPianist275

@noc You were apparently seer'd orange. That fact alone means the purple team will be hesitant to claim to you, and that makes you a significantly smaller threat.

@shadow That's fair, I suppose. I'm going to keep my vote on BDS simply because he's had longer to get a team together.

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

TheZeldaPianist275

tl;dr for like the last page

BDS, Bowser and Kirby are our lynching candidates, and the two we don't lynch we should vigi tonight. There's little difference between each of the candidates, since the dominant strategy this game is to be as un-partisan as possible.

E. Gadd Industries

I only counted BDS vs Bowser; if my counting is correct, it's 8-6 in favor of BDS lynch
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]