News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

TWG XC: Spliter Personalities

Started by davy, July 23, 2016, 04:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Tingle

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 25, 2016, 08:15:21 PMI'm just happy that people would stray from the "obvious bandwagon" and not just instantly vote for me "because"!
Perhaps you would not have been the target if you bought a map from me.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

TWG Tingle

TWG Yoshi

BDS is more dangerous becuase he started his alliance earlier and hasn't told anyone anything!

mikey

depends on where you are, and which game you're playing.  Wind Waker will run you about 400 rupees, but Majora's Mask is more mild with maps being first 10 rupees all the way up to 80 depending on which map you're buying for which location.
unmotivated

TWG Samus

um....how many votes are on each player..

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: TWG Tingle on July 25, 2016, 08:22:46 PMFor you, 10,000 Rupees!
*quietly hands over money*

Quote from: TWG Yoshi on July 25, 2016, 08:24:47 PMBDS is more dangerous becuase he started his alliance earlier and hasn't told anyone anything!
well, i mean, that's part of making alliances

like, you don't even know if i got any trustworthy claims or if a bunch of people just claimspammed me or something

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Maelstrom

I'm going to hold off on voting until this whole thing clears down.

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: TWG Samus on July 25, 2016, 08:30:20 PMum....how many votes are on each player..
I agree. Can we get a running total? I'm about to retire for the night, so I can't.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

TWG Tingle

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on July 25, 2016, 08:25:58 PMdepends on where you are, and which game you're playing.  Wind Waker will run you about 400 rupees, but Majora's Mask is more mild with maps being first 10 rupees all the way up to 80 depending on which map you're buying for which location.
I charged more than that for several reasons

TWG Luigi

�� ˙˙˙uoᴉʇɐsɹǝʌuoɔ ǝɥʇ ɥʇᴉʍ dn dǝǝʞ llɐ ʇ,uɐɔ ǝM

BlackDragonSlayer

Hmmmmmmmm... TWG Luigi, you've started all your posts this game with "We can't all." Upside-down, of course; I know it's just a trivial little observation, but is there any particular reason for this?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

mikey

plot twist: Olimar is actually BDS
unmotivated

TWG Yoshi

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 25, 2016, 08:31:00 PMwell, i mean, that's part of making alliances

like, you don't even know if i got any trustworthy claims or if a bunch of people just claimspammed me or something

But I know that bowser didn't, so hes safer!