News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

TWG XC: Spliter Personalities

Started by davy, July 23, 2016, 04:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Kirby=team pink
Lots of creativity there.

E. Gadd Industries

My thoughts exactly^^^
I'm not claiming to any team, and neither is my alt. This just seems too... risky... for now. Idk. I need to take more risks, but still, my instincts are telling me to lay on the low side for now. So I will.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

TWG Tingle

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on July 25, 2016, 06:25:15 PMMy thoughts exactly^^^
I'm not claiming to any team, and neither is my alt. This just seems too... risky... for now. Idk. I need to take more risks, but still, my instincts are telling me to lay on the low side for now. So I will.
Maybe you should buy a map while you wait.

Bubbles

:ooo who would try and kill me N1 of my first TWG in months!!! >:[ time for some serious hunting
(and ty to whoever randomly guarded me, you the real mvp c:)

reading the thread now, expect thoughts soon!!

FireArrow

twg champion of nsm about to lay us down look out
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

BrainyLucario

Quote from: FireArrow on July 25, 2016, 07:05:05 PMtwg champion of nsm about to lay us down look out
I wouldn't doubt it
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on July 25, 2016, 02:13:55 PMoh, explain THAT.  That makes much more sense.
Well, it's just that lynching BDS doesn't really do anything, does it?  At least, not for me.  If my goal is to win, lynching BDS (who clearly isn't a reviver) just gives the red team a reviver target
^^^^

Listen to this guy, please. Also, he's not red as far as I can tell. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

Quote from: FireArrow on July 25, 2016, 07:05:05 PMtwg champion of nsm about to lay us down look out
The biggest NSM TWG mystery still to this day is how that all happened lmaoo good times

Quote from: shadowkirby on July 25, 2016, 02:11:11 PMAnd where the hell are you, Bubbles?
bro a girls gotta work!! no yelling pls

First off, I'm going to say that I've never been a fan of alliances. I mean you all can go ahead and claim whatever/whoever to me lol (like whoever guarded me, feel free to hmu) but you won't catch me claiming anytime soon. I'm too paranoid for all that (but my alt is a whole other story ::) I can't control that kid)

Along the same lines as my paranoia stated above, I'd like a little further explanation of why everyone's voting for BDS. Because he claimed? Him claiming is no more damning than Noc or Bowser claiming; all of them are equally at fault and should be viewed with the same starting level of suspicion. If it's because he claimed last phase and is still alive, that's more of lacking on the other teams vigi'ing skills than a reason to suspect BDS. Maybe a certain vigi who felt a little trigger happy could've aimed their gun at him instead of a random innocent who was just getting back into her twg rhythm? just a thought

Personally I'm the most suspicious of Bowser since he's going a little further than simply claiming a team and is actively giving the thread updates, such as how many claims he's received and who seered who. This could either mean he's phishing to gain the trust of the purple team, or genuinely thinks he needs to tell everyone everything. Obviously the former is more likely, which, whether or not he's actually on the purple team, makes him the biggest threat to the rest of the teams. Because of that I'm going to temporarily vote for TWG Bowser

TWG Link

I think we need to remember that this is not a typical TWG game with humans vs wolves, and that most of us are against each other. "Mislynches" don't really exist for the most part in this style of game since everyone is on their own separate teams. We can afford to lynch BDS this phase since, to everyone playing, there's only really a 17% chance he's on your team. Regardless of his color I don't think he'd be dumb enough to claim if he had a majorly important role (guardian or reviver, imo), so even to players on his own team his death wouldn't be a huge loss.

BlackDragonSlayer

Thank you Bubbles!

but screw you twg link seriously do you need to pound in the point any further

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

TWG Samus

i think bubbles is right... TWG Bowser...

Bubbles

Quote from: TWG Link on July 25, 2016, 07:47:34 PMI think we need to remember that this is not a typical TWG game with humans vs wolves, and that most of us are against each other. "Mislynches" don't really exist for the most part in this style of game since everyone is on their own separate teams. We can afford to lynch BDS this phase since, to everyone playing, there's only really a 17% chance he's on your team. Regardless of his color I don't think he'd be dumb enough to claim if he had a majorly important role (guardian or reviver, imo), so even to players on his own team his death wouldn't be a huge loss.
I'm not dismissing a BDS lynching, honestly if nothing else major develops I'll consider voting for him next phase. I just see Bowser as a bigger threat at this point because he seems to be at a higher chance of actually setting up his alliance

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 25, 2016, 07:56:16 PMThank you Bubbles!

but screw you twg link seriously do you need to pound in the point any further
don't thank me man I'm only delaying your inevitable

E. Gadd Industries

Actually, I'm changing. TWG Bowser. I need to be a bit more offensive now more than ever.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

I'm just happy that people would stray from the "obvious bandwagon" and not just instantly vote for me "because"!

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber