News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

TWG XC: Spliter Personalities

Started by davy, July 23, 2016, 04:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EFitTrainr

By the way, I've been doing some thinking on the Bubbles situation, and here's a theory on what could have happened- She was blue team and claimed to Olimar, who maybe was NOT blue team, but had a Vigi power while Bubbles had an alt with a guard power, which she used on herself.

At this point, we really need to hear from Bubbles.
I like food.

BrainyLucario

Quote from: shadowkirby on July 25, 2016, 01:54:28 PMBy the way, I've been doing some thinking on the Bubbles situation, and here's a theory on what could have happened- She was blue team and claimed to Olimar, who maybe was NOT blue team, but had a Vigi power while Bubbles had an alt with a guard power, which she used on herself.

At this point, we really need to hear from Bubbles.
I don't think bubbles would fall for that
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

EFitTrainr

But it could explain the Vigi AND the guarding. I dunno. It's all really weird.
I like food.

mikey

I just want to say that I have 3 unread PMs, I've been working out in the garden for the past half hour, and I don't think lynching BDS is the right play.
unmotivated

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: BrainyLucario on July 25, 2016, 01:57:52 PMI don't think bubbles would fall for that

What about that is falling for something? She felt safe claiming to Olimar because she was blue, knowing that if he was telling the truth, bam, alliance; if she wasn't, she had herself covered. I think you're right, Shadow, that could be what happened.

TheZeldaPianist275

EFitTrainr

Yeah I'd like to know about your hesitation on the BDS lynching.

And where the hell are you, Bubbles?
I like food.

mikey

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on July 25, 2016, 02:07:07 PMNoc, please explain yourself.
well, my mom freaked out because I had dug two holes for these new sprucebushes she bought at lowes yesterday (80% off- she couldn't help herself) and showered before actually putting them in the holes so she, my brother, and myself went out to the garden and generically prettified everything.
unmotivated

mikey

oh, explain THAT.  That makes much more sense.
Well, it's just that lynching BDS doesn't really do anything, does it?  At least, not for me.  If my goal is to win, lynching BDS (who clearly isn't a reviver) just gives the red team a reviver target
unmotivated

TWG Yoshi

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on July 25, 2016, 02:05:00 PMI just want to say that I have 3 unread PMs, I've been working out in the garden for the past half hour, and I don't think lynching BDS is the right play.

You have pms  so I think you're in an alliance! Your defending BDS so I know which one  ;)

mikey

also, it's worth pointing out that since it takes 12 votes to insta, 6 players+their alts will do it

Quote from: TWG Yoshi on July 25, 2016, 02:14:58 PMYou have pms  so I think you're in an alliance! Your defending BDS so I know which one  ;)
and you misspelled you're so I know who you are now
unmotivated

davy

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on July 25, 2016, 02:15:55 PMand you misspelled you're so I know who you are now

But I'm not even playing in this game.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

TWG Bowser

hi there guys, just here with a friendly reminder that Nocturne has been seered orange by yours truly.

Purples, still waiting on those claims!

mikey

I mean one of those was from davy so
(that's right, he's not playing!)
unmotivated

TWG Yoshi

Quote from: TWG Bowser on July 25, 2016, 02:18:52 PMhi there guys, just here with a friendly reminder that Nocturne has been seered orange by yours truly.

But that doesnt add up!