News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

TWG XC: Spliter Personalities

Started by davy, July 23, 2016, 04:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Tingle

AwesomeYears

I'm a gonna BDS this one and assume one thing.

TWG Bowser may be the alt for NoS and isn't actually the seer, and actually false claiming the colour that Bowser chose. Idk that's a possibility.

EFitTrainr

Yeah, but what if TWG Pikachu ends up being on your team? Also, that was an awfully easy attempt at convincing...

TWG Tingle, explain your reasoning further than just "Good point."

...And TWG Pikachu, if you're reading this, post in the thread. Even if your alt has been posting.
I like food.

E. Gadd Industries

Well, I'm not obligated to tell you that, shadow. But if you've ever played in other TWGs I'm in, that's always me strategy, to target the inactives.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

Quote from: TWG Tingle on July 25, 2016, 01:15:29 PMWhy are you not sure?
Because I don't feel like it is the right choice, but we don't really have any other choices to go by that make sense at the moment.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

EFitTrainr

E. Gadd, I was asking TWG Tingle- unless you are him, and just forgot to switch accounts?
I like food.

TWG Waluigi

None of this makes any sense, really. Which is why I'm going safety and TWG Waluigi.

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: shadowkirby on July 25, 2016, 01:30:54 PME. Gadd, I was asking TWG Tingle- unless you are him, and just forgot to switch accounts?
Wait, what?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

TWG Bowser

Have I voted yet? NOPE, HERE GOES: BDS

Purples, claim to me!!! I have only one claim.

EFitTrainr

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on July 25, 2016, 01:27:44 PMWell, I'm not obligated to tell you that, shadow. But if you've ever played in other TWGs I'm in, that's always me strategy, to target the inactives.

I asked TWG Tingle a question: why he was blindly going along with you. In this style of game, the inactives pose the least threat to you. BDS is on a specific team, unless he can convince us otherwise. At this point in the game, it is in your best interest to get rid of him unless you're on red team.
I like food.

davy

If the info I got from one of the players is correct, the PM cap is now 100 messages per hour.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

TWG Tingle

EFitTrainr

I like food.

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

EFitTrainr

Because it is in every non-red team player's best interest to eliminate a member of said team as soon as possible. You're in this game to win, and voting for an inactive is a move that could come back to bite you in the butt.
I like food.