News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

TWG XC: Spliter Personalities

Started by davy, July 23, 2016, 04:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Samus

EFitTrainr

I like food.

TWG Bowser

Hey, serious question, can we get the max of 20 pm's per hour removed, especially if we can't use a chatroom?

FireArrow

You can always PM using your other account I guess. ;3
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

TWG Bowser

Yeah, um, how about NO.

Anyway, I feel like TWG Samus might also be Red Team, based on their unwillingness to vote for BDS.

davy

Quote from: TWG Bowser on July 25, 2016, 01:05:28 PMHey, serious question, can we get the max of 20 pm's per hour removed, especially if we can't use a chatroom?

I don't think I am capable of doing so. You could ask the people you're sending PM's for their e-mail adresses and e-mail them (and then send all the e-mails in one PM to me).

However, if you are running into the PM cap, that means there are a lot of messages that you forgot to send me. In which case, send them to me now.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

BrainyLucario

BDS

I'm still not too sure though.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

TWG Samus

TWG Tingle

E. Gadd Industries

Question, Noc, how am I Mario? XD
And hmmm... Who are the popular  candidates for lynching (aside from BDS)?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

EFitTrainr

BDS and that's it. The only reason someone would NOT vote for him is because they are on the same team as him.
I like food.

E. Gadd Industries

Actually, who's inactive? Methinks it'd be best to go that route. Heh. I'm actually interested in seeing how BDS intends to convince the red team to claim to him. Same with Olimar.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

TWG Tingle

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on July 25, 2016, 01:19:47 PMActually, who's inactive? Methinks it'd be best to go that route. Heh. I'm actually interested in seeing how BDS intends to convince the red team to claim to him. Same with Olimar.
Olimar is dead though

E. Gadd Industries

... I'm an idiot. Also, I'm going with TWG Pikachu for now. I don't recall seeing a post from them.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

EFitTrainr

Why not BDS? Are you (or your alt) on Red Team?
I like food.