News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

TWG XC: Spliter Personalities

Started by davy, July 23, 2016, 04:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

¡¡ʇsǝʇ ɐ sı sıɥʇ

WHOAAAA!!!!!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

I don't know if you can.  It's not like it's formatting
unmotivated

Olimar12345

You guys seemed more entertained by luigis dumb text thing than by the current state of things...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

You know what, Olimar, you have a point there!

Claiming Red Team (which means that if this were a game of Chinese Checkers or Pokemon Go, I'd probably be opposing Olimar or something?). Let's go, people!

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BrainyLucario

I am here.....and now I am there...I am everywhere you are not....you cannot prove me wrong, even if you try
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Olimar12345

Lol you sound like an alt brainy
but it's dumb b/c your just brainy and its not like you're trying to not give yourself away xD
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

daj

so "claiming" makes you more susceptible to others' kills, but calls for your possible teammates to support you...? doesn't seem too wise. hmm.

ahh well. gonna play along for now and see how it goes.

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 24, 2016, 11:32:23 PMLol you sound like an alt brainy
but it's dumb b/c your just brainy and its not like you're trying to not give yourself away xD

I know...maybe I felt like mocking an alt account.....and I wanted to be mysterious.......thanks for ruining that with your lol, brw
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

FireArrow

Well the idea is that if you can get a team together before you're killed you'll be nearly impossible to kill with the help of a guardian and a reviver. So with that in mind:

If you're a "warm color" (red, orange, yellow etc.) vigi, vigi olimar.

If you're a "cool color" (blue, purple, green etc.) vigi, vigi BDS.

If anyone doesn't die, we lynch them. ty have a good night I don't want any alliances murdering me 3 nights from now
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

TWG Mario

Oh yes, I think I like this. :) Things are getting more and more interesting as time goes on. People make mistakes, yes, but certain mistakes do have consequences. Consequences which might be very tantalizing for CERTAIN people. And let's just say... it's time to boogie. Some may hold back, but I can't guarantee that I will do that same. Blood must be shed. HUNGER must be fed. The night will end in MASSACRE. Because who would want it any other way? Only the naive would answer differently, but they'll be the first to go, with a most delectable certainty. And after that, well? It's just the big players left. And what then? Will we be left to a long, bloody, oh so savory war that drags on through PAIN, suffering, and sorrow? Will it all go drastically downhill from there? Will it end quickly? I do hope we'll get a good fight. It would be a shame if it didn't end that way.

Olimar12345

TWG Mario

AwesomeYears

BlackDragonSlayer

I think psycho Mario is kind of funny, actually!

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber