News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

TWG XC: Spliter Personalities

Started by davy, July 23, 2016, 04:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Samus

if we wanted to vigi people tonight....wouldnt it be best if we lynched the one if we lynched the one that is more likely to have the alliance set up, because theyll be guarded tonight....

TWG Samus

bowser said he already got claims but bds has none...i think bowser is more dangerous...

E. Gadd Industries

Yeah. That would be the best route to go for tonight.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

daj

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on July 26, 2016, 03:43:41 PMtl;dr for like the last page

BDS, Bowser and Kirby are our lynching candidates, and the two we don't lynch we should vigi tonight. There's little difference between each of the candidates, since the dominant strategy this game is to be as un-partisan as possible.

Ahhh. Things are making sense now. Thanks, tzp! ^^

Haha i somehow thought i could wreck this game on my second try but it's harder than i thought, eep :p

Erm, keeping my safety vote on myself, but I get where you're going with this, whoo. Finally, I understand this game :p

FireArrow

We should be trying to kill both kirby and TWG bowser tonight if the BDS lynch goes through. If either of them are guarded or get revived, we know an alliance is in place.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

TheZeldaPianist275

Davy, I'm pretty sure the answer to this is no, but I want to make sure. Can you preemptively revive someone so that they are both vigi'd and guarded in the same night phase, and are alive at the start of the day phase? In other words, use your revive like a guarding?

mikey

Quote from: FireArrow on July 26, 2016, 04:42:08 PMWe should be trying to kill both kirby and TWG bowser tonight if the BDS lynch goes through. If either of them are guarded or get revived, we know an alliance is in place.
not necessarily.  Everyone knows that bowser is purple and that BDS is red; their respective revivers would revive them regardless.
unmotivated

TWG Mario

This is quite a tempting situation here that I stumble across! Do I go for my old enemy, KING KOOPA, or for the prospective alliance leader? Do I value more to take vengeance against an old grudge or quash a new threat? Or perhaps both could be considered prospective alliance leaders, no? That dilapidated old turtle might not be much of a threat to me personally... then again, though I've done away with him and his LITTLE minions time and time again he seems to return AGAIN AND AGAIN for more. I wonder if he'll ever give up? I dribble at the mouth thinking of all the possibilities that unfold before me and shake at the bones with excitement for the opportunity of such bloodshed; chances like this do not present themselves every single day, you know.

Ooh ooh ooh, the choices, the choices, the choices! I cannot lament at my final decision no matter which way I end up leaning. Either way, there will be blood shed.

BrainyLucario

Quote from: TWG Mario on July 26, 2016, 04:59:45 PMThis is quite a tempting situation here that I stumble across! Do I go for my old enemy, KING KOOPA, or for the prospective alliance leader? Do I value more to take vengeance against an old grudge or quash a new threat? Or perhaps both could be considered prospective alliance leaders, no? That dilapidated old turtle might not be much of a threat to me personally... then again, though I've done away with him and his LITTLE minions time and time again he seems to return AGAIN AND AGAIN for more. I wonder if he'll ever give up? I dribble at the mouth thinking of all the possibilities that unfold before me and shake at the bones with excitement for the opportunity of such bloodshed; chances like this do not present themselves every single day, you know.

Ooh ooh ooh, the choices, the choices, the choices! I cannot lament at my final decision no matter which way I end up leaning. Either way, there will be blood shed.
Whoever this is has a really good way with words
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

TWG Ness

Quote from: FireArrow on July 26, 2016, 04:42:08 PMWe should be trying to kill both kirby and TWG bowser tonight if the BDS lynch goes through. If either of them are guarded or get revived, we know an alliance is in place.
That's not nessicarily the case. They could be guarded/revived by their alt, or a fellow team member who didn't claim to them. The result from this "expirement" does not accuratly determine whethtere there is an allience in the first place or not.

TWG Samus

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

TWG Kirby

Quote from: TWG Samus on July 26, 2016, 05:18:29 PMThis seems intentional...

pinkball completely approves with this. you may have a turnip.

TWG Kirby

Quote from: TWG Mario on July 26, 2016, 04:59:45 PMThis is quite a tempting situation here that I stumble across! Do I go for my old enemy, KING KOOPA, or for the prospective alliance leader? Do I value more to take vengeance against an old grudge or quash a new threat? Or perhaps both could be considered prospective alliance leaders, no? That dilapidated old turtle might not be much of a threat to me personally... then again, though I've done away with him and his LITTLE minions time and time again he seems to return AGAIN AND AGAIN for more. I wonder if he'll ever give up? I dribble at the mouth thinking of all the possibilities that unfold before me and shake at the bones with excitement for the opportunity of such bloodshed; chances like this do not present themselves every single day, you know.

also, while chef kirby admits that you're good with what you speak, he will always hold on to the belief that he is more evil than you.

you're not evil. you're just a flappin' ghost trying to spook people. look beyond the roundness and the wide smile. pinkball is here to hammer you into oblivion and cook you alive. and then swallow you by protocol. and then gain your powers of being absolutely useless, with the exception of your power of words.

after i kill you your power of words shall be robbed from you forever.

mikey

Never fear, peeps:

Votes on BDS: 8 (TWG Kirby, TWG Link, TWG Yoshi, TWG Bowser, AweYea, BrainyLucario, TheZeldaPianist, FireArrow)
Votes on TWG Bowser: 6 (Shadowkirby, TWG Falcon, BlackDragonSlayer, E. Gadd Industries, TWG Samus, Bubbles)
Votes on dajwxp: 1 (dajwxp)
Votes on TWG Wahluigi: 1 (TWG Waluigi)
Votes on TWG Pikachu: 1 (TWG Tingle)
Votes on Bubbles: 1 (Yours Truly)

that leaves 5 players who haven't voted with 1 dead: Maelstrom, TWG Mario, TWG Luigi, TWG Pikachu, TWG Ness
unmotivated