News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

TWG XC: Spliter Personalities

Started by davy, July 23, 2016, 04:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Kirby

Quote from: TWG Yoshi on July 26, 2016, 06:42:09 AMYou should try dynablades eggs. Theyre much tasier ^^

ah, i'm sorry for missing the point.

i want your eggs.

(unless you're a pink too, in which case we'll go eat others' eggs)

E. Gadd Industries

Yoshi, you're kidding, right? Dynablade's eggs are never good...
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

TWG Yoshi

Quote from: TWG Kirby on July 26, 2016, 06:46:09 AMah, i'm sorry for missing the point.

i want your eggs.

(unless you're a pink too, in which case we'll go eat others' eggs)

My avatar would suggest so :)

BrainyLucario

This comversation isn't very helpful
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

TWG Falcon

Je préférerais que nous tuons TWG Bowser cette phase au lieu de la Tueuse noire de dragons. Il semble que les gens paient moins d'attention à lui, et je pense qu'il est plus probable qu'il a rallié avec succès une équipe. Cependant, nous ne pouvons pas oublier TWG Kirby.

E. Gadd Industries

Oh hai! I forgot you were in this. Anyhoo, I agree. But good luck convincing everyone else.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

TheZeldaPianist275

E. Gadd, you seem remarkably reluctant to lynch BDS

E. Gadd Industries

Well, TZP, that's how I go about playing TWG. I'm reluctant to lynch anyone early on in the game. And even with that, I'm not one to simply join a bandwagon. Had he claimed Team Blue, I would've been reluctant. Team Pink, same. Orange, the same. Green, the same. ...you get the point. I possess a mindset of "It's too early in the game, I need more info, if I'm going to vote for anyone, I need to do it with a 100% clear conscience." I realize that this isn't the case for this particular game, but as humans (or wolves ;)), we are creatures of habit. The only reason I vote Bowser is simply because I know there's very little chance he'll actually get lynched. Even so, I'll probably change my vote yet again to someone that has no votes simply for that safety. I've been making it seem like I don't trust Bowser & I don't. But then again, who do I trust? Methinks everyone is just getting all up on BDS when Bowser is doing the exact same thing, and so what's the difference? (Aside from the obvious team color difference)
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

TWG Tingle

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on July 26, 2016, 10:24:27 AMWell, TZP, that's how I go about playing TWG. I'm reluctant to lynch anyone early on in the game. And even with that, I'm not one to simply join a bandwagon. Had he claimed Team Blue, I would've been reluctant. Team Pink, same. Orange, the same. Green, the same. ...you get the point. I possess a mindset of "It's too early in the game, I need more info, if I'm going to vote for anyone, I need to do it with a 100% clear conscience." I realize that this isn't the case for this particular game, but as humans (or wolves ;)), we are creatures of habit. The only reason I vote Bowser is simply because I know there's very little chance he'll actually get lynched. Even so, I'll probably change my vote yet again to someone that has no votes simply for that safety. I've been making it seem like I don't trust Bowser & I don't. But then again, who do I trust? Methinks everyone is just getting all up on BDS when Bowser is doing the exact same thing, and so what's the difference? (Aside from the obvious team color difference)
I agree, that is why I voted for TWG Pikachu

BrainyLucario

why vote for bowser then E. Gadd? You said that you like to play it safe, but you are voting for a person who might have a good chance of getting lynched. That makes no sense

E. Gadd Industries

Why do you think I wanted a tally on the votes? If it was close, I would've changed my vote then. There was what, an 8 vote difference, approx? (I can't see it from here since it's too far back, I may put a second post below this with the actual count.)
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

TWG Samus

alot of people arent posting...maybe we should lynch them...

BrainyLucario

They could be teamates though..

TWG Samus

like link said earlier i think...only 17 percent chances of being the same color right??

E. Gadd Industries

Well if you factor in both accounts, that raises the chance. Still nowhere close to half, but knowing my luck, I'd vote for the Reviver of my team... -_-'
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]