TWG XC: Spliter Personalities

Started by davy, July 23, 2016, 04:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Samus

FireArrow

I was mostly jocking becuase:

1. Nocturne is likely lying, becuase I don't think he's dumb enough to publically claim and then ask someone else on his team to publically claim.
2. You're also probably his sock puppet.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

unmotivated

TWG Samus

lol..ok, so can I vote for maelstrom again?

TWG Bowser

@TWG Samus; Yeah, just post with his name in bold

Anyway, Purple Seer here. Purples, claim to me.

EFitTrainr

Well I've missed a shitshow!!

Nocturne, why would Bubbles be a good idea? I haven't seen much of anything from her this game, and killing without knowing if someone could be on your team is stupid.
I'm not team RED, so my vote this phase goes to BDS.
I like food.

BrainyLucario

hmmm.....I still can't decide who I should vote for...
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

mikey

@shadowkirby the fact that bubbles was guarded was either is a huge coincidence or somehow there's already an alliance set up.

also, lol @bowser
unmotivated

EFitTrainr

I personally think everyone should vote BDS- the only reason not to would be if you're on team Red. Also, remember that your alts get a vote too! So vote with them!!
I like food.

FireArrow

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on July 25, 2016, 12:52:28 PM@shadowkirby the fact that bubbles was guarded was either is a huge coincidence or somehow there's already an alliance set up.

also, lol @bowser

Or the more likely scenario that her alt account is a guardian and she guarded herself.

mikey

Oh, FA was kind of right- while I am dumb enough to claim my color, I'm not purple[/purple].
unmotivated

TWG Bowser

Noc, I already know you're not purple- I seered you night 1 since you seem to be one of the more competent people here and wanted to find out what I should do with you.

NocturneofShadow is Orange Team.

mikey

fffffffffffffffffffffforce of will
unmotivated

EFitTrainr

The weirdest thing about Bubbles is the fact that she was Vigi'd AND guarded the same night phase. Would anyone have a reason to use both powers on one person? (Like, if they got a Vigi and Guardian)
I like food.

FireArrow

Quote from: shadowkirby on July 25, 2016, 12:57:51 PMThe weirdest thing about Bubbles is the fact that she was Vigi'd AND guarded the same night phase. Would anyone have a reason to use both powers on one person? (Like, if they got a Vigi and Guardian)

She guarded herself with an alt and noc has a really weird agenda agaisnt her. idk