Series: EarthBound
Game: EarthBound
Console: Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: The Metropolis of Fourside
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Yug Guy

Replacement Information:

Links to Existing Sheet: MUS | MIDI | PDF
Replacement Type: Challenge (new arranger)

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

Yug_Guy

Yug_Guy

Updated to include Akio Ohmori and Ritsuo Kamimura in the "Composed by" section. I hadn't realized they helped compose alongside Suzuki & Tanaka.

Also, bump?

Maelstrom

This took a while and has been heavily edited, but you should know a few things for future reference.
First, I don't care which layer has the melody, Finale gets much less confused if the black layer is on top, and the red layer is on the bottom.
2nd, think about time sigs. This is clearly not a quarter=176 song.
Everything else I have to say stems from you only having notepad, so I won't bring it up

Files:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3c48ssud3ips1pm/AADwVwGP8AJC2OfVc4EbvpoOa?dl=0

Latios212

Not everything; some other things were changed as well, like the lowered bassline and softening of dynamics.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Maelstrom on July 22, 2016, 09:09:17 PMFirst, I don't care which layer has the melody, Finale gets much less confused if the black layer is on top, and the red layer is on the bottom.
Gotcha. I'll try to keep this in mind next time I'm using layers.

Quote from: Maelstrom on July 22, 2016, 09:09:17 PM2nd, think about time sigs. This is clearly not a quarter=176 song.
Yeah. I was debating whether or not to use cut time when I was arranging this, so I'm not surprised that it's actually the correct time signature.

Quote from: Latios212 on July 22, 2016, 09:23:50 PMNot everything; some other things were changed as well, like the lowered bassline and softening of dynamics.
It certainly looks and sounds a lot better now. Thanks Maelstrom!

OP has been updated with Maelstrom's files.

Zeta