[N64] The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - "Nothing Set in Stone"

Started by Dekudude, February 27, 2008, 07:41:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ice

Oh yeah - for that guy who requested some of my music, here's a version of Brinstar I did for someone else on this board: http://www.warehouse17.com/brinstar.mp3

Gu4n

Dekudude

Pearcinator

Ice,

*rolls eyes at extremely lame joke*

how is progress coming along anyway? Cant wait to see it!

Ice

I'm about halfway done ... I may post my progress so far on Friday if I don't have any more done.

-Ice

Dekudude

Ice

Dekudude

Ice

Hard to say! I'm hoping to get some time on Sunday and might be able to cap it off then. If not then sometime during the next week isn't out of the question.

I'll see what I get done Sunday and post on Monday instead of today.

Dekudude

PianoMasta7

Hey Ice, is there a left hand to the end part? This part.
I just need to know those notes and I can play the entire thing right.

Ice

I've got a preliminary version of Nothing Set in Stone for you to download and play around with today. I'm just calling it version 0.2 right now because there's still a few things that I have to smooth out!

http://www.warehouse17.com/nsis_0_2.MUS

Enjoy ... and remember, it's just a rough version =)

HugoMeister

Sorry to give you more work, but can you write out the sheets for your "Ballad of the Windfish" piece? I really liked that.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

zora_dude

just for the record on the peice "nothing set in stone" there are trills in the third note in measure five,seven,seventeen,and nineteen,

Pearcinator

Nice work! I see you changed Brians copy slightly but you didnt change it that much. The new half you did sounded spot-on to me. The first half (the half Brian did as well) sounded different in some areas but maybe thats just because im so used to playing Brians half and listening for it on the actual song.

Im not good at listening to things and then arranging. I wish i could do it but im just not that talented. You need to add the tempos in cos i know for a fact the the second half starts slower than that. I like trills and such so i might actually give yours a go fully (i was going to merge them, Brians first half then your second half but i might change my mind since its not hard to re-learn the first half to your notations).

I know its not finished so im going to wait patiently until it is...HURRY UP!  ;D