News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

[N64] The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - "Nothing Set in Stone"

Started by Dekudude, February 27, 2008, 07:41:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pearcinator

I musta missed that one. I tried them out and they're actually quite good. I quite liked the intro, the main one kinda took some time to actually get started but when it did i enjoyed it. Keep em coming! I wish i could do stuff like that, im just not as talented.

Akiro

The Jazzy Song of Storm was the one that PianoMasta7 helped with.

Dekudude

Then in that case, I must say I look forward to seeing what else they come up with. :P

PianoMasta7

Hey, Ice. It's Me,

What did you think about the Remix of Zelda II's Palace theme I made?

Also, The school Talent Show is coming up, and I plan on Playing this song. Is it alright if I do. I'll obviously say, "Original Composition by Ice Sycle."

Ice

PianoMasta,

Your Z2 remix turned out pretty well! The instruments sounded good, the arrangement had a nice mix of tension and release, dynamics were good, and stereo work was good. Keep it up!

Pearcinator

I just played the first half of 'Nothing Set in Stone' for my Half-Yearly exams!

I didnt make any mistakes  ;D
Ill tell you how i went when i get my marks back.

Dekudude

Akiro

Was there a sheet thrown out in the middle of this?

If so, I didn't see it.

P.S. Dekudude, check your private messages!

HugoMeister

Quote from: Pearcinator on March 31, 2008, 04:36:49 PMI didnt make any mistakes  ;D
Ill tell you how i went when i get my marks back.

...but didn't you just say you didn't make any mistakes?  ::)

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Pearcinator

I didnt, but its not all about playing the correct notes. Its also about how i played them. Dynamics used, maintain steady tempo etc.

Ice

Pearcinator,

I'm flattered that you chose Nothing Set in Stone and excited that you played it well for your exam. I'm sure you'll get a great score!

-Ice

Ice

By the way ... does anyone have any remix or sheet music requests?

Dekudude

Nothing Set in Stone is great for the time being, but if you ever have time, I'd love more sheet music. :P Anything you've got would be awesome.

PianoMasta7

Nothing Set in Stone also sounds good if you play it as different key signatures. I play it; You know Dire, Dire Docks? Well, I play it at that key signature.

HugoMeister

Quote from: Ice on April 03, 2008, 05:53:26 AMBy the way ... does anyone have any remix or sheet music requests?

Oooh! Pick me! Could you get me the sheet music for your "Ballad of the Windfish" remix? That was beautiful.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever