News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

[N64] The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - "Nothing Set in Stone"

Started by Dekudude, February 27, 2008, 07:41:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pearcinator

Check it out everybody. I put a video of myself playing this song on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hslA6bdW9ig

Tell me what you think of it!

PianoMasta7

Quote from: Pearcinator on April 05, 2008, 06:44:58 PMCheck it out everybody. I put a video of myself playing this song on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hslA6bdW9ig

Tell me what you think of it!

Pretty Good! Just make sure it's, "A-----C-----B-----   G--A-C-B-A-G-----E-----"

By the way, nice pants! lol

Akiro

I don't know if you realize, but you have a note wrong and you play it like 3 times.

Pearcinator

Well i was bound to get a note wrong or two cos i was recording it and well yeah nervous lol.

Whats wrong with my pants Pianomasta?

I did make a few minor adjustments to the actual sheet music (for instance i cut a whole bit out if you noticed).  ;D

Dekudude

Think you could also upload to GameTrailers? My dad installed some stupid content filter on my computer, so YouTube is blocked. :(

Dekudude

PianoMasta7

So, you can't even put the <embed ...> in? It still won't play?

Pearcinator

Its just that i dont have a Gametrailers user account and i couldnt be bothered re-uploading.

Dekudude

<embed /> won't work either... nothing will, except a proxy, which I'm NOT going to use.

Pearcinator: Okay, that's fine. ^_^ I was just asking. I'm sure you did a great job, and I would give you 4-5 stars if I could. :P

Ice

Hey Pearcinator,

Just watched the video ... good job on the performance!

And BTW, I don't know what's up with the comments about your pants - I like 'em =D

-Ice

Pearcinator

PianoMasta7

Pearcinator

I just noticed that theres a hole in the back of these pants  :(

Ice

A hole in the back of your pants? You just "opened yourself up" to all kinds of jokes and innuendo, now =D