TWG LXXXIX: Updatin'

Started by Olimar12345, July 06, 2016, 04:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheZeldaPianist275

If we mislynch, it comes down to a KitB tomorrow, assuming of course that they use their update tonight.

daj

In essence, since we can quite safely assume that there's one wolf and three humans left, we kinda need to get the lynch right. Hmmmmmmm

Now that we're quite certain that davy was an updater, aaaand with a little bit of fun counting thingies, I'm quite certain that my seer wasnt inverted and Mael is a nice guy :). Oh, and a human. A good guy too. Whee ^^

Which leaves E Gadd and TZP ;) bwahahaha here come the accusations

The one significant move that E Gadd made this game was to vote davy out the last round. If you're a bad guy then you know your accomplice, so it'd be a pretty weird move to feed someone an insta-kill.

And then we come to you, my friend tzp (:<

You're really good at this game haha. But something feels weird when you don't at least suspect davy after two red seerings (maybe you only saw one buuuut you know, suspicion! didn't see that for the most part.), and not only did you avoid voting on Day 2; you convinced us (me, at least, dang) to play more conservatively in order to try to prevent davy from being wolfrushed. This was in a scenario where the arranger-good-guys would certainly lose in the event that we didn't nab a wolf on that day phase, and Brainy was not a wolf. Which the night phase almost definitively proved that he wasn't.

I think you've been loyally protecting your teammate from us too well, and that gives your identity away ;)

either that or e gadd fed an insta because mindgames and he's really good at this game

TheZeldaPianist275

Daj, go back to page 6.  If you recall, I was the first to voice suspicion of Davy (well, almost, Mael beat me by 23 seconds).  I literally said this:

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on July 10, 2016, 09:09:14 PMI think a Davy lynch is a good idea today

Then I went to sleep, and when I woke up, all three of you guys had voted for him, ending the phase before I could even weigh in on your accusations or Davy's defense.  It absolutely looked like a wolfrush, and I think all the players can agree--updater or arranger--that you, Daj, dropping an insta after two of us explicitly told you not to is the wolfiest thing that anyone has done all game.  I thought sure the game was over, that you swooped in to get rid of an arranger and would win with a fellow updater in the night phase.  Obviously, that's not what happened, because the total amount of submissions remained unchanged for this day-night cycle, and since Davy was the only one killed, that guarantees that he was an updater.

Returning to the subs used by remaining players night 2--
TZP: did not submit a seering
Maelstrom: seered Davy red
E. Gadd: seered Davy red
Daj: seered Mael green

One of you faked a seering.  I am not inclined to think that it's Mael, because he did correctly call out Davy as an updater.  This means that he hasn't been targeted all game.  I had to have been targeted on Night 2, since I did not use a seering.  Possibilities, then.
1. BDS was targeted and killed, Mael received a correct seering on Davy, E. Gadd received a correct seering on Davy, and Daj faked a seering on Mael.
2. BDS was targeted and killed, Mael received a correct seering on Davy, E. Gadd faked a seering on Davy, and Daj received a correct seering on Mael.
3. BDS killed himself by using his last submission, Mael received a correct seering on Davy, E. Gadd faked a seering on Davy, and Daj received an incorrect seering on Mael.

As a final note, I feel that my humanity should be obvious, since I came in a replacement player.  Players who get a wolf role are very rarely inactive, since they have the rarer and more manipulative role.

E. Gadd Industries

I got service!
I'm going with a random vote to avoid being lynched for no vote:
daj

This mission trip is really inconvenient. >:/
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]

daj

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on July 13, 2016, 05:23:20 PMI got service!
I'm going with a random vote to avoid being lynched for no vote:
daj

This mission trip is really inconvenient. >:/

b-but...bro...what did i do to you D:

Fine!~ we can not be friends too.

E. Gadd

(no hard feelings btw haha much cheers ^^)

Maelstrom

Right now, I'm stuck between TZP and daj.
Daj, because he's just suspicious as all get out.
TZP, because he has some experiences, and he forgot to mention that davy claimed he seer'd TZP green.
It would be stupid of davy to associate himself with an updater, but it seemed really innocuous at the time.

TZP for now, subject to change.

Maelstrom

Quote from: Maelstrom on July 13, 2016, 05:59:23 PMIt would be stupid of davy to associate himself with an updater, but it seemed really innocuous at the time.
Rephrase:
It would be stupid for davy to claim that someone was human when they were an updater in case he got lynched.

Maelstrom

Quote from: Maelstrom on July 13, 2016, 05:59:23 PMIt would be stupid of davy to associate himself with an updater, but it seemed really innocuous at the time.
Rephrase:
It would be stupid for davy to claim that someone was human when they were an updater in case he got lynched.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on July 13, 2016, 11:30:39 AMReturning to the subs used by remaining players night 2--
TZP: did not submit a seering
Maelstrom: seered Davy red
E. Gadd: seered Davy red
Daj: seered Mael green

The only reason I didn't include it in there was because we know for a fact that it was faked, since Davy was an updater.  I'm aware that that doesn't make me look terribly trustworthy.  I think davy's rationale in faking a seering on me in particular was because I did come in as a sub, which rarely happens if you're a wolf, so it was a pretty safe claim to make that I was a human.

TheZeldaPianist275

Also, I disagree with you that it seemed innocuous.  I suggested that everyone report seering results, and Davy did along with everyone else.  It was pretty out-there.

Maelstrom

Idk
Safety (kind of not really) on Daj for now.

TheZeldaPianist275

See, I know Daj has been acting suspicious, but why would he insta Davy if they're teammates?  One of you voted for Davy as an updater with him, and I'm trying to understand that rationale.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: dajwxp on July 09, 2016, 05:35:51 PMPlus, you know your identity; if you're a human then you know that this is one big misunderstanding, haha ^^;. No reason to bite off my own kind if they haven't played dirty tactics :)
Quote from: dajwxp on July 09, 2016, 06:42:40 PMI guess I did make one colossal fuq-up that might have skewed the game though, haha. Oh wellz.

yeah oh wellz. hooray? ^^;

i dont wanna die :(
I'm really leaning toward Daj right now.  I feel like these comments are indicative of an inexperienced player who doesn't quite know how to disguise wolfiness.  It's possible that davy knew he was going to be killed and told Daj to deliver the finishing blow to avoid suspicion.

TheZeldaPianist275

Work is starting to get busy, so I think this is my last chance to vote before the end of the phase.
Daj.

Good luck guys.

Maelstrom

And, I belive that's an insta.
Olimar?