News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

TWG LXXXIX: Updatin'

Started by Olimar12345, July 06, 2016, 04:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daj

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 09, 2016, 06:33:30 PMI'm not sure what you're trying to say here: Are you saying you're a human (Arranger) or wolf (Updater)...? The way that you worded this post is a little unclear, and comes across as if you're possibly admitting to being a wolf (still calling them that because it's easier).

We're all supposed to admit that we're arrangers, right? ^^; I mean, I'm kinda trying to reason you guys against pointing fingers at the wrong person. Hehe.

I guess I did make one colossal fuq-up that might have skewed the game though, haha. Oh wellz.

Quotedajwxp for now, but might change my vote to Brainy later (sorry :P).

yeah oh wellz. hooray? ^^;

i dont wanna die :(

Olimar12345

1) Updater - accept/reject
2) Updater - accept/reject
3) Arranger - 2 subs
4) Arranger - 2 subs
5) Arranger - 2 subs
6) Arranger - 2 subs
7) Arranger - 2 subs
8) Arranger - 2 subs

Updaters win when all of the arrangers' submissions are gone. The updaters know each other. They have two abilities: 1) they can reject a submission (inverts the color of a submission in use) or 2) they can accept a submission (remove an arrangers submission when not in use). The updater does not need to specify which ability they are using, only the arranger they are targeting. This ability automatically targets submissions in use over idol ones. Each updater may use one of these abilities per night phase by pm-ing the host.

Arrangers win when they kill both updaters via lynch (lol). Arrangers do not know each other. They get two "submissions." These are abilities that can be used once per night, until they are gone. When used, the arranger gets to seer a random player. To use it, the arranger must pm the host. Once an arranger uses both of their submission, they are dead. Using the second submission also triggers death. At the end of every night phase, the total number of submissions will be revealed in the update post.

Each day phase the players will vote to lynch someone, deleting all of their submissions and removing them from the game. Arrangers who don't vote lose a submission. Each night phase the arrangers and updaters may choose to use one of their abilities. They may also choose not to use an ability.

Players:

1) davy
2) NocturneOfShadow
3) Maelstrom
4) E. Gadd Industries
5) dajwxp
6) BrainyLucario
7) braixen1264
8) BlackDragonSlayer

Substitute players:

1) TheZeldaPianist275
2) Bubbles

Day 1 has ended. BrainyLucario has been lynched and braixen1264 has died. It's now Night 2. Night 2 ends July 10th at 9:00 PM CST (24 hours from this post)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: dajwxp on July 09, 2016, 06:42:40 PMi dont wanna die :(
You were never really at risk of being lynched unless somebody else had voted for you, considering Brainy had three votes, and you, at the most, two.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

daj

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 09, 2016, 07:10:47 PMYou were never really at risk of being lynched unless somebody else had voted for you, considering Brainy had three votes, and you, at the most, two.

buuuut now i'm blacklisted for the next day phase :p

hehe.

E. Gadd Industries

When will the substitutes be put in?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]

Olimar12345

As soon as one of them replies. Looks like Bubbles or TZP will take over for Noc.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

NocturneOfShadow's roll PM has been sent to TheZeldaPianist275. They will be taking over for NocturneOfShadow. Good luck!

Olimar12345

PSA: the "minus one sub for not voting" was not applied to Noc/TZP since he literally hasn't posted once in this topic. That rule will apply as normal from now on.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]

BrainyLucario

I should have prayed to the almighty George Foreman...
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Olimar12345

Roughly one hour remaining.

Olimar12345

1) Updater - accept/reject
2) Updater - accept/reject
3) Arranger - 2 subs
4) Arranger - 2 subs
5) Arranger - 2 subs
6) Arranger - 2 subs
7) Arranger - 2 subs
8) Arranger - 2 subs

Updaters win when all of the arrangers' submissions are gone. The updaters know each other. They have two abilities: 1) they can reject a submission (inverts the color of a submission in use) or 2) they can accept a submission (remove an arrangers submission when not in use). The updater does not need to specify which ability they are using, only the arranger they are targeting. This ability automatically targets submissions in use over idol ones. Each updater may use one of these abilities per night phase by pm-ing the host.

Arrangers win when they kill both updaters via lynch (lol). Arrangers do not know each other. They get two "submissions." These are abilities that can be used once per night, until they are gone. When used, the arranger gets to seer a random player. To use it, the arranger must pm the host. Once an arranger uses both of their submission, they are dead. Using the second submission also triggers death. At the end of every night phase, the total number of submissions will be revealed in the update post.

Each day phase the players will vote to lynch someone, deleting all of their submissions and removing them from the game. Arrangers who don't vote lose a submission. Each night phase the arrangers and updaters may choose to use one of their abilities. They may also choose not to use an ability.

Players:

1) davy
2) TheZeldaPianist275
3) Maelstrom
4) E. Gadd Industries
5) dajwxp
6) BrainyLucario
7) braixen1264
8) BlackDragonSlayer

Substitute player:

1) Bubbles

Night 2 has ended. BlackDragonSlayer has died. A total of 3 submissions remain. It's now Day 2. Day 2 ends July 12th at 9:00 PM CST (47 hours from this post)

daj

what the heck just happened D:

how come we're suddenly dead??

man. this sucks.

(by dead i mean "left with three lives")