News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

TWG LXXXIX: Updatin'

Started by Olimar12345, July 06, 2016, 04:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davy

Quote from: BrainyLucario on July 09, 2016, 09:08:54 AMFine...Daj ha to change his vote due to the fact that he thought you could do somethin on night one if you are the arranger. Aweful suspicious..

Fair point, but why should we vote daj over you?

Quote from: dajwxp on July 08, 2016, 06:23:11 PMChange vote to BrainyLucario. Just because now everything davy said makes sense~
Same question to you, daj. You've made the same error as Brainy, why should we vote Brainy over you?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

E. Gadd Industries

But what about the inactive players? If there's more than 2 (we have 2 substitutes, yes?), I'll change my vote to one of them.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

braix

Quote from: davy on July 08, 2016, 03:07:49 PMBraixen and Maelstrom, why aren't you in the chatroom?
wait theres a chatroom? I can't find it ._.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

davy

[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

BrainyLucario

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on July 09, 2016, 12:29:40 PMBut what about the inactive players? If there's more than 2 (we have 2 substitutes, yes?), I'll change my vote to one of them.
It might be safe to vote off one of them honestly. I'm honestly not too sure what we should do...
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

E. Gadd Industries

Because no one is saying/doing anything! (Aside from me, you, davy, daj, Maelstrom, and BDS)
I say we all go to the chatroom around 6:30 PM CST. Sound good?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

davy

I'm going to sleep now, but as a final comment:

Quote from: BrainyLucario on July 09, 2016, 02:23:48 PM
Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on July 09, 2016, 12:29:40 PMBut what about the inactive players? If there's more than 2 (we have 2 substitutes, yes?), I'll change my vote to one of them.
It might be safe to vote off one of them honestly. I'm honestly not too sure what we should do...

Going after inactives (which is basicly only Nocturne at this point), is pretty much always a bad strategy. Especially when they are going to be replaced anyway.

braix

Whatever just replace me with somebody else, I'm not going to be able to invest time into learning the game let alone play it

Olimar12345

Quote from: braixen1264 on July 09, 2016, 04:34:24 PMWhatever just replace me with somebody else, I'm not going to be able to invest time into learning the game let alone play it

It's a pretty simple game for anyone who's played a TWG before >:(
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

braix

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 09, 2016, 04:36:41 PMIt's a pretty simple game for anyone who's played a TWG before >:(
Emphasis on played before

daj

Quote from: davy on July 09, 2016, 12:26:42 PMSame question to you, daj. You've made the same error as Brainy, why should we vote Brainy over you?

Weeelllll I guess I wasn't trying to defend myself as much as I was trying to frame others, hehe.

Remember I tried to shoot you down instantly! Without even checking the rules updates. And it's only Day 1. Wolves generally play more conservatively, because they're outnumbered. There's no reason for a wolf to make so much noise haha, especially on the first night ^^

Plus, you know your identity; if you're a human then you know that this is one big misunderstanding, haha ^^;. No reason to bite off my own kind if they haven't played dirty tactics :)

BrainyLucario

Voting for Daj though I'll probably still be lynched anyway. Gg everyone. Hope you regret your decision you based off of one reply.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: BrainyLucario on July 09, 2016, 02:23:48 PMIt might be safe to vote off one of them honestly. I'm honestly not too sure what we should do...
Oh, well of course you want to vote for the inactives... :P

Quote from: dajwxp on July 09, 2016, 05:35:51 PMWeeelllll I guess I wasn't trying to defend myself as much as I was trying to frame others, hehe.

Remember I tried to shoot you down instantly! Without even checking the rules updates. And it's only Day 1. Wolves generally play more conservatively, because they're outnumbered. There's no reason for a wolf to make so much noise haha, especially on the first night ^^

Plus, you know your identity; if you're a human then you know that this is one big misunderstanding, haha ^^;. No reason to bite off my own kind if they haven't played dirty tactics :)
I'm not sure what you're trying to say here: Are you saying you're a human (Arranger) or wolf (Updater)...? The way that you worded this post is a little unclear, and comes across as if you're possibly admitting to being a wolf (still calling them that because it's easier).

dajwxp for now, but might change my vote to Brainy later (sorry :P).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber