1) Updater - accept/reject
2) Updater - accept/reject
3) Arranger - 2 subs
4) Arranger - 2 subs
5) Arranger - 2 subs
6) Arranger - 2 subs
7) Arranger - 2 subs
8) Arranger - 2 subs

Updaters win when all of the arrangers' submissions are gone. The updaters know each other. They have two abilities: 1) they can reject a submission (inverts the color of a submission in use) or 2) they can accept a submission (remove an arrangers submission when not in use). The updater does not need to specify which ability they are using, only the arranger they are targeting. This ability automatically targets submissions in use over idol ones. Each updater may use one of these abilities per night phase by pm-ing the host.

Arrangers win when they kill both updaters via lynch (lol). Arrangers do not know each other. They get two "submissions." These are abilities that can be used once per night, until they are gone. When used, the arranger gets to seer a random player. To use it, the arranger must pm the host. Once an arranger uses both of their submission, they are dead. Using the second submission also triggers death. At the end of every night phase, the total number of submissions will be revealed in the update post.

Each day phase the players will vote to lynch someone, deleting all of their submissions and removing them from the game. Arrangers who don't vote lose a submission. Each night phase the arrangers and updaters may choose to use one of their abilities. They may also choose not to use an ability.

Players:

1) davy
2) NocturneOfShadow
3) Maelstrom
4) E. Gadd Industries
5) dajwxp
6) BrainyLucario
7) braixen1264
8) BlackDragonSlayer

Substitute players:

1) TheZeldaPianist275
2) Bubbles

All role PM's have been sent out. It's now Night 1. Night 1 ends July 7th 9:00 PM CST (26.5 hours from this post)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Maelstrom

BlackDragonSlayer

hello dere mealstrom malestorm maelstrom
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

Oh, I forgot to say that I'll be a lot more active in this game, since it'll be the first one I'll have mobile access for, iirc. Which is good. :P
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

braix

Oh I forgot I was playing pfffff
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Olimar12345

Last edit: For balancing purposes, the "first submissions used pm" from the host will not be happening. Instead, at the end of every night phase, the total number of submissions remaining will be revealed in the update post.

Good luck.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

Just to be clear, seering results are public, right?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Grah sorry, first time hosting so here's a post to clear up confusion:
-for some reason I imagined subs not being available to use until night two (I guess from my experience with past games and how human abilities often aren't available on the first night). I didn't put this in the op though, sorry!
-The seering results will be the same as any ordinary game, in that you receive them in the form of a pm from the host. The only thing publicly announced is the total number of submissions remaining at the end of every night phase.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 07, 2016, 06:21:13 PM-The seering results will be the same as any ordinary game, in that you receive them in the form of a pm from the host. The only thing publicly announced is the total number of submissions remaining at the end of every night phase.
So the second submission is pretty much useless, then, if players die as soon as they use it?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Precisely! The point was to give everyone a chance to gamble using one.

Olimar12345

TWG LXXXIX: Updatin'

1) Updater - accept/reject
2) Updater - accept/reject
3) Arranger - 2 subs
4) Arranger - 2 subs
5) Arranger - 2 subs
6) Arranger - 2 subs
7) Arranger - 2 subs
8) Arranger - 2 subs

Updaters win when all of the arrangers' submissions are gone. The updaters know each other. They have two abilities: 1) they can reject a submission (inverts the color of a submission in use) or 2) they can accept a submission (remove an arrangers submission when not in use). The updater does not need to specify which ability they are using, only the arranger they are targeting. This ability automatically targets submissions in use over idol ones. Each updater may use one of these abilities per night phase by pm-ing the host.

Arrangers win when they kill both updaters via lynch (lol). Arrangers do not know each other. They get two "submissions." These are abilities that can be used once per night, until they are gone. When used, the arranger gets to seer a random player. To use it, the arranger must pm the host. Once an arranger uses both of their submission, they are dead. Using the second submission also triggers death. At the end of every night phase, the total number of submissions will be revealed in the update post.

Each day phase the players will vote to lynch someone, deleting all of their submissions and removing them from the game. Arrangers who don't vote lose a submission. Each night phase the arrangers and updaters may choose to use one of their abilities. They may also choose not to use an ability.

Players:

1) davy
2) NocturneOfShadow
3) Maelstrom
4) E. Gadd Industries
5) dajwxp
6) BrainyLucario
7) braixen1264
8) BlackDragonSlayer

Substitute players:

1) TheZeldaPianist275
2) Bubbles

Night 1 has ended. A total of 10 submissions remain. It's now Day 1. Day 1 ends July 9th at 9:00 PM CST (48 hours from this post)

Maelstrom

It's pretty clear that not all arrangers should use their subs next phase, as it will kill you if you use all of them.

daj

Quote from: Maelstrom on July 07, 2016, 08:22:51 PMIt's pretty clear that not all arrangers should use their subs next phase, as it will kill you if you use all of them.

So the chance that using your sub kills you is one in three. Man. :p

davy

Chat party at 4:00PM CST anyone?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game