News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

TWG LXXXIX: Updatin'

Started by Olimar12345, July 06, 2016, 04:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davy

Quote from: Maelstrom on July 10, 2016, 09:02:23 PMHonestly, this isn't that surprising, as he successfully bandwagoned against BL with no evidence whatsoever. Evidence, that, in fact, pointed to him as an arranger.
Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on July 10, 2016, 09:02:46 PMdavy - I'm cautious of you.  Nothing you've done is obscenely wolfy, but you're an experienced enough player that that goes without saying.  You pushing Brainy's lynch feels manipulative.  Scanning through Brainy's previous games, that comment just seems characteristic of the guy.

So outside of me supposedly being seered red, the main point against me is pushing for Brainy's lynch. First of all, I'd like to state that I didn't bandwagon, I started the lynch on Brainy. Secondly, what are you talking about Mael? Brainy posted that he missed the night phase, and the only players that had anything to miss during the night phase were the Updaters. BDS agreed with me that it was sketchy. Thirdly, yes I pushed for a lynch with little evidence, but in my book, that still better than pushing for a lynch with no evidence or even worse, not participating in the lynching at all, regardless of what team I play for. Had there been a better lynch alternative, I would have gone for it, but there wasn't at that time.

Fortunately, there are good lynch options now, namely Maelstrom and dajwxp.

Maelstrom because he was pretty silent last day phase, not even participating in the lynch. This is a popular wolf strategy day one, because it keeps you out of the spotlight (and look where being in the spotlight brought me in this game). However, Mael is smart enough to know he cannot keep silent for the entire game, so on this crucial day phase, he drops a bomb to get everyone to lynch me, which would allow him to win on the next day phase. This behaviour seems the most wolfish of what I have seen in this game so far.

Daj because bandwagons. Daj had his vote on me for a short amount of time before switching to Brainy, which means he was just joining the bandwagon. Now this phase, he's also joining the bandwagon and even willing to end the phase early. This really screams like an attempt to wolf rush, or it could just be an inexperienced play. Either way, it's enough to get me suspicious of you.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

davy

Quote from: davy on July 11, 2016, 05:27:50 AMNow, if E. Gadd did use a sub (or at least claims he used a sub), we have four people who claimed they used a sub, as well as TZP, who claims he got wolfed. Out of those four players, only one gives a correct result, because either TZP is a human, which means he was targeted, another human was targeted and got his seer result inverted, one human got a correct result and the other two are wolves, who have no obligation to be truthful about their seering. If TZP is a wolf, two humans were targeted and got their seer result inverted, one human got a correct result and the remaining one is a wolf. In other words, out of all the seerings we are going to see, only one is going to be correct. From my perspective, knowing that I'm an arranger, that means the following wolf duo's are possible:

1. Mael & Daj: both of them are lying about the color they recieved. They targeted TZP and E. Gadd last night phase.
2. Mael & E. Gadd: Mael is lying and Daj got his seering inverted. TZP was also targeted last night phase.
3. Mael & TZP: Mael is lying and Daj as well as I got our seering inverted.
4. Daj & E. Gadd: Daj was truthful of Mael's color. Mael got his seering inverted. TZP was also targeted last night phase.
5. Daj & TZP: Daj was truthful of Mael's color. Mael and I got our seering inverted.
6. TZP & E. Gadd: Mael and I were targeted last night phase giving us inverted seerings.

Quoting this because relevant. There are two wolves alive, because otherwise we would have at least 4 subs remaining. Out of the seering results we've got here, there is only one correct seering by a human and at least one inverted seering by a human based on what I determined above. If my seering was inverted, TZP is red, which means he is a wolf and another seering was inverted. In other words one of E. Gadd's, Daj's and Mael's seering was inverted. If either E. Gadd's seering or Mael's seering was inverted, than I am an arranger and the other one of the two was lying. If Daj's seering was inverted Mael is an updater and unless anyone has some crazy theory of Mael and I being wolf partners, that means I'm not an updater.

Basicly, in every scenario I am not an updater.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

daj

Maelstrom

Quick post recapping claimed settings:
Seer -- Target -- Color
Mael -- davy -- Red
TZP -- No one- says was targeted by wolves
davy -- TZP -- Green
edkt
OIJAFSDOIJOIFSAHOI
NOOOO

Maelstrom

daj

Quote from: Maelstrom on July 11, 2016, 09:33:42 AMDaj for wolf 2016

or worst/most clueless/most yolo/most fuqed-up player 2016

Olimar12345

TWG LXXXIX: Updatin'

1) Updater - accept/reject
2) Updater - accept/reject
3) Arranger - 2 subs
4) Arranger - 2 subs
5) Arranger - 2 subs
6) Arranger - 2 subs
7) Arranger - 2 subs
8) Arranger - 2 subs

Updaters win when all of the arrangers' submissions are gone. The updaters know each other. They have two abilities: 1) they can reject a submission (inverts the color of a submission in use) or 2) they can accept a submission (remove an arrangers submission when not in use). The updater does not need to specify which ability they are using, only the arranger they are targeting. This ability automatically targets submissions in use over idol ones. Each updater may use one of these abilities per night phase by pm-ing the host.

Arrangers win when they kill both updaters via lynch (lol). Arrangers do not know each other. They get two "submissions." These are abilities that can be used once per night, until they are gone. When used, the arranger gets to seer a random player. To use it, the arranger must pm the host. Once an arranger uses both of their submission, they are dead. Using the second submission also triggers death. At the end of every night phase, the total number of submissions will be revealed in the update post.

Each day phase the players will vote to lynch someone, deleting all of their submissions and removing them from the game. Arrangers who don't vote lose a submission. Each night phase the arrangers and updaters may choose to use one of their abilities. They may also choose not to use an ability.

Players:

1) davy
2) TheZeldaPianist275
3) Maelstrom
4) E. Gadd Industries
5) dajwxp
6) BrainyLucario
7) braixen1264
8) BlackDragonSlayer

Substitute player:

1) Bubbles

Day 2 has ended. davy has been lynched. Insta's do not yield punishments from not voting. It's now Night 3. Night 3 ends July 12th at 9:00 PM CST (32.5 hours from this post)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

TheZeldaPianist275

Daj, explain why you insta'd Davy

Maelstrom

If we don't all die tonight, davy was an updater.

TheZeldaPianist275

No way was Davy an updater. Daj is practically screaming "I'm a wolf" at this point, and he insta'd Davy.

E. Gadd Industries

But what if we all do die tonight??? :(
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!