News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

TWG LXXXIX: Updatin'

Started by Olimar12345, July 06, 2016, 04:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

TWG LXXXIX: Updatin'

1) Updater - accept/reject
2) Updater - accept/reject
3) Arranger - 2 subs
4) Arranger - 2 subs
5) Arranger - 2 subs
6) Arranger - 2 subs
7) Arranger - 2 subs
8) Arranger - 2 subs

Updaters win when all of the arrangers' submissions are gone. The updaters know each other. They have two abilities: 1) they can reject a submission (inverts the color of a submission in use) or 2) they can accept a submission (remove an arrangers submission when not in use). The updater does not need to specify which ability they are using, only the arranger they are targeting. This ability automatically targets submissions in use over idol ones. Each updater may use one of these abilities per night phase by pm-ing the host.

Arrangers win when they kill both updaters via lynch (lol). Arrangers do not know each other. They get two "submissions." These are abilities that can be used once per night, until they are gone. When used, the arranger gets to seer a random player. To use it, the arranger must pm the host. Once an arranger uses both of their submission, they are dead. Using the second submission also triggers death. At the end of every night phase, the total number of submissions will be revealed in the update post.

Each day phase the players will vote to lynch someone, deleting all of their submissions and removing them from the game. Arrangers who don't vote lose a submission. Each night phase the arrangers and updaters may choose to use one of their abilities. They may also choose not to use an ability.

Players:

1) davy
2) TheZeldaPianist275
3) Maelstrom
4) E. Gadd Industries
5) dajwxp
6) BrainyLucario
7) braixen1264
8) BlackDragonSlayer

Substitute player:

1) Bubbles

Night 3 has ended. A total of 3 Submissions remain. It's now Day 3. Day 3 ends July 14th at 9:00 PM CST (48 hours from this post)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

daj

Hang on a sec, the game's not over? ._.

now i'm confused haha
though i was always kinda confused :p

Maelstrom

TheZeldaPianist275

Olimar, aren't you supposed to tell us how many submissions remain?

TheZeldaPianist275

Also, this should go without saying, but no one vote yet to avoid a potential wolfrush.

Olimar12345

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on July 12, 2016, 07:55:23 PMOlimar, aren't you supposed to tell us how many submissions remain?

Whoops, that insta threw me off. Update post updated!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

So, we hit a wolf and the other wolf didn't get on?

TheZeldaPianist275

I was very wrong, it seems, and davy was an updater.  The question is, why on earth did the one remaining updater not go for a kill last night?

Quote from: Maelstrom on July 12, 2016, 08:16:35 PMSo, we hit a wolf and the other wolf didn't get on?

What do you mean by "get on"?

daj

Quote from: Maelstrom on July 12, 2016, 08:16:35 PMSo, we hit a wolf and the other wolf didn't get on?

orrrr both wolves did that switching thing, though that's not as fun as eating up submissions when people have only one left (and would die if they used their own sub anyway)

daj

Umm basically mael's right. Think the other wolf didn't manage to come online, and so he he missed the night phase :)

TheZeldaPianist275

Which points to E. Gadd, since he's been the least active and is on a missions trip right now, but I want to hear him out first--and he did post during the night phase, so we're left with a wolf who had the opportunity to kill but decided to play mindgames instead.

Maelstrom

But daj was the only one who didn't post lsst night

E. Gadd Industries

??? This updater is smart. They're trying to go for me in not doing anything yesterday, by trying to turn everyone against me. (I got signal, can you believe it???)
Anyhoo, why would they have a reason to target me?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

Then again, how would that be smart in trying to target me? What threat am I to them (aside from the obvious that everyone is a threat to them)?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Maelstrom

Actually, this was brilliant, albeit probably not intentional.
The wolves would win if we lynch or mislynch, and now there are more choices to choose from.
Well played wolves, well played.