News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

[3DS] Kirby Planet Robobot - Multiple Songs

Started by Smithy4224, July 04, 2016, 05:02:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smithy4224

Dedede Three - An up-tempo medley of Dedede's Theme, the ending music from Revenge of the King and, I think, the opening fanfare from Revenge of Meta Knight. Track 051 in the in-game jukebox.

Spoiler
Putting these in a spoiler tag due to them being final boss music in a game that's been out in English-speaking countries for like a week.

Mind in a PROGRAM, Virtual Space Manipulator, and Super Nova - The songs for the first, second, and third phases (respectively) of the fight against Star Dream; tracks 091, 093, and 095 in the jukebox. All three have various techno sounds in them, and I'm not sure if those will translate to piano very well. I don't think any of it is part of the main melodies, though, so I think the songs as a whole would still turn out fine.

[close]

And finally, the song which is basically the leitmotif of the entire game: The Noble Haltmann. Track 161 in the jukebox, and may I say, I agree with Susie - this song is really catchy.

I couldn't find an extended version of this one, but it actually has a nice, neat ending already, so I don't think hearing it on repeat would be necessary. And I'm not sure if requesting five songs at once is considered too much, but since none of Robobot's soundtrack is currently represented on this amazing website, I figured five was a decent start.

Altissimo

I might take a stab at Haltmann's. Don't expect too much right away, though - I'm on vacation at the moment lol