News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

Diablo III

Started by Mike, June 28, 2008, 09:04:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Heh I saw that this morning and was like woo!

Have they said anything about a release date?

me irl
[close]

Mike

No it's too early in development. Though it will only have 5 classes :(. I don't mind though because it looks fucking epic. Me and some guys from college are already forming our clan.

KefkaticFanatic

Lucky you that they actually release a real game for Macs.

And I know that Spore is also.

me irl
[close]

acropol

now i wanna have sex with blizzard

Mike

Quote from: Gamer4250 on June 28, 2008, 10:42:28 AMLucky you that they actually release a real game for Macs.

And I know that Spore is also.

Starcraft II too.

Quote from: acropol on June 28, 2008, 01:00:06 PMnow i wanna have sex with blizzard

I'd swallow just for them.

acropol

oh ya u'd swallow their blizzard

SuperFireKirby

I watched the game play trailer about a week ago. The bosses look alot more scripted than in the previos to games. The two classes that I know are going to be in the game are the Barbarian( of couse) and the class I'm really looking foward to playing as, The WITCH DOCTOR!!! I think its probably going to replace the Necromancer.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Shervin

this game is awesome, i knew about it a long time ago though lol

my cousin is a GM for WoW so he knows everything a little early.. wasnt supposed to tell anyone though but he did anyway XD

SuperFireKirby

It's gonna be the best thing since fried cheese.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!