News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Need help arranging a song (not for the website)

Started by cashwarrior1, June 28, 2016, 12:52:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cashwarrior1

I want to arrange this song as a piano duet for an upcoming piano recital (in December). I was going to arrange it myself until I realized I have no idea how to notate some things as well as the solutions I came up with I couldn't notate. I'd be very happy if someone helped out with this. Also, I was going to do a duet with my crush, so don't make the bass clefs too hard, please, thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H7fkSJUH7k

Here's what I got so far (it's not much and it's not very good/accurate).
I started out with the bass, but I can't really get it correct as the tempo and dynamics is determined by the player.
[Mus]

JacopoTore

Hi, nice music, I can help you.
We can talking about this work on skype.
Add me : Jacopo Tore

cashwarrior1

Thanks, I appreciate you wanting to help, but unfortunately, I can't download skype as my laptop is too old.

JDMEK5

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on July 07, 2016, 07:02:23 PMThanks, I appreciate you wanting to help, but unfortunately, I can't download skype as my laptop is too old.
Dun-dun-daaa!
Skype for Web.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

cashwarrior1

It says my browser is not supported, and I can't update my browser because my laptop is too old :P

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26