News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Pokemon Generations to Hurt and Heal (#28)

Started by cashwarrior1, June 22, 2016, 06:24:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Trainer Ave

YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Sebastian

Dudeman

Gen 2--11
Gen 3--4
Gen 4--8

You're all monsters.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Dudeman on June 28, 2016, 01:32:54 PMGen 2--11
Gen 3--4
Gen 4--8

You're all monsters.
Actually, we aren't the monsters
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]

cashwarrior1

Yeah we are, we literally killed thousands of people and pokemon's spirits by saying their generation wasn't as good as others. We should all feel ashamed.

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on June 28, 2016, 01:45:09 PMYeah we are, we literally killed thousands of people and pokemon's spirits by saying their generation wasn't as good as others. We should all feel ashamed.
Try again
-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]

mikey

no we literally did.  Why do you think cashwarrior set this up in the first place?  Where have you been?
unmotivated

InsigTurtle

braix

the pocket monsters are the real monsters
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

E. Gadd Industries

Gen 2--9
Gen 3--3
Gen 4--9
-The Sign Painter

[close]

braix

whoops I pressed the modify button
I meant to quote pfffff
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.