[DELETED] [3DS] The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes - "Grass Zone" by RudolfMilter

Started by Zeta, June 19, 2016, 12:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: The Legend of Zelda
Game: The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes
Console: Nintendo 3DS
Title: Grass Zone
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: RudolfMilter

mikey

looking at the PDF, it's clear you're missing just a few formatting things, which you can find here.  You don't have to submit this if you don't want to, just dropping dropbox links in the request thread would suffice and would probably be more painless :P
note wise it sounds pretty close to the original, though I hear some notes that are possibly better off being other ones (or I'm imagining things?)  Give this another look-over, add the formatting, and someone who knows what they're talking about can give some High-Quality Advice :P
unmotivated

Sebastian

Don't forget a YT links ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAjtVO2Atcg

As Nocturne said, don't forget to use the Formatting Guidelines. If you are using Musescore and or Finale Notepad, you can ask someone with the full version of Finale for some help or you can ask for a template to copy/paste the notes into.
Before we dive into the notes and other things in this sheet, it would be best if you go ahead and get the formatting things updated and the clashing issues (notes, articulations, beams, etc.) and we'll go from there!

mikey

I can't find an official OST on the internet, although I'm *fairly* sure that the title of this should be "Woodlands" or "The Woodlands".  There's also the point of there being 5 different versions; normal, holding 1 link, holding 2 links, in the middle, or on top of the totem.
unmotivated

cashwarrior1

Bespinben

I apologize for the inconvenience, but for the sake of keeping a uniform content management system, a MIDI export from your native notation program into Finale can't be accepted. I myself started off using Sibelius 6 back in 2010, and I had to learn this the hard way after having already made 20 arrangements. Your contributions are absolutely appreciated, nonetheless!
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday