Series: Super Mario
Game: Super Mario Sunshine
Console: Nintendo GameCube
Title: Ricco Harbor
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: E. Gadd Industries

Replacement Information:

Links to Existing Sheet: MUS | MIDI | PDF
Replacement Type: Challenge (new arranger)

[attachment deleted by admin]

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]

Sebastian

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: Sebastian on June 14, 2016, 10:52:53 AMNow that is a pretty sexy sheet ;)

I laughed too hard at that comment. I don't think "sexy" is an appropriate descriptive word for an arrangement.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Sebastian

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on June 14, 2016, 11:18:10 AMI don't think "sexy" is an appropriate descriptive word for an arrangement.
Exactly lol
That's why it's so funny.

Sebastian

One thing I noticed that I didn't catch earlier when we were looking over this sheet on skype:
- The A#s in M. 2 (both hands) should be Bbs.

E. Gadd Industries

I fixed it. Had to literally get on my phone's hotspot to do it, but I fixed it, and everything should be good now
-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]

Olimar12345

stuff:

-Separate the third line of text in the credits into two lines like this:
"Special Thanks to Sebastian,
  Latios212 & TheMarioPianist"

that way it doesn't protrude all the way to the subtitle. You might also need to lower the first system a bit to avoid running into it.

-"con pedale where necessary" looks pretty silly. Why not use one language, and say "with pedal when necessary" ?

-second+ page titles are not center aligned.

-mm.21 (and 29) RH layer 1 dotted quarter should be a quarter tied to an eighth note.

-mm.33 RH layer 1 quarter rest should be above the layer two notes. The second quarter note should also be an eighth note and an eighth rest, since that's how it looks before and it sounds the same both times on the recording. I would also beam the eighths together.

-the eighth notes at the end of measure 35 (and now 33) sound like the ones at the end of measures 21 and 29, so why not put staccato marks on them too?

-the quarter rest in measure 37 (RH) is placed pretty low for no reason it seems.

-measure 34 RH would look nice if you slurred the dotted quarter note to the eighth note, then put a staccato mark on the eighth note. After that, I would slur the rest of the eighth notes into the next long note.

-The eighth notes in the LH layer 1 in measures 45-60 sound like they would fair better with staccato marks.

-On the previous note (with the LH throughout the piece), finale is designed to use the 1st layer above the second layer. In the future, it would save you much time with manual direction changing to take advantage of that.

-In the second layer up-beats, measures 45-68 don't have staccatos (unlike the rest of the piece). The recording sounds the same throughout, minus the brief sax up-beats, but they always sound crisp. I'd recommend adding them there too.

-Is there any reason that you have invisible articulations in the LH bass in some spots but not others? Their placement seems random.

This gonna be guuud! :D
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

[close]

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Zeta