News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg

Welp, forgot to post here before I left, but I'm back!

Also I'm leaving again on Monday for a school trip.

Dudeman

School starts tomorrow, so I'm gonna be less active for a while. Darn homework...
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

DrP

Yeah, so I'm like super busy, being awake at 5:30 and going to bed like now, midnight... for the past few days. So much fun stuff... Totally wish I was an RA, but whatever. School starts in 5 days, totally psyched and that's that.

So basically, my activity will dwindle to little amounts (though I'll catch up with everything in a few days) -- so yeah.

Ragster2448

I will also have the same reason as the people above me, I'll be less active from here on out due to school and homework.

triforced1

I probably won't be here much for a while, since my computer charger broke and it's a pain to do this on my phone...

Oh yeah, and school.

fingerz

I'm going away to Japan from 25th September to 11th October, which means I don't have a holiday to arrange any more songs. :'(
I will have internet over there, but they don't have any Finale software on their computers. >:(
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

EFitTrainr

Have fun :) if ya see a vending machine with pokemon figures, you should totally pick some up!
I like food.

fingerz

Oh, don't worry. I'm planning to buy tonnes of awesome stuff while I'm there. I'm gonna take plenty of photos too. :)
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

EFitTrainr

SWEET Ya know, you could make some money by doing a pokemon center run.
I like food.

DrP

Quote from: fingerz on September 21, 2011, 05:05:21 PMOh, don't worry. I'm planning to buy tonnes of awesome stuff while I'm there. I'm gonna take plenty of photos too. :)
You have my address, yes? hahaha

fingerz

Yep, I do! I'll see how much I can buy, and if I've got enough yen left over, I'll get some of you guys presents. :D

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Winter

dahans

Quote from: fingerz on September 21, 2011, 05:22:48 PMYep, I do! I'll see how much I can buy, and if I've got enough yen left over, I'll get some of you guys presents. :D
Don't forget me ;) :D:D:D
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Clanker37

Quote from: fingerz on September 21, 2011, 04:55:34 PMI'm going away to Japan from 25th September to 11th October, which means I don't have a holiday to arrange any more songs. :'(
I will have internet over there, but they don't have any Finale software on their computers. >:(
Have heaps of fun!  :D