News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

I listened to your arrangement Clanker37 (PMD2/3) and I thought it was awesome! Keep up the good work! :)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Shadoninja

back from 3 days in frenchland.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Winter

Dudeman

Leaving for Arizona for a week. Back next Wednesday.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Ragster2448

I'll be going camping tomorrow and over the weekend. May be back by Monday, possibly later Tuesday.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ragster2448

Thanks, hopefully this year I won't come back with Poison Sumac... That sucked.

Ragster2448

Welp... We were supposed to go out on the river, but the campsite got rained out, so we had to come back home early. Disappointment.

Dudeman

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S DUDEMAN!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Greg

fingerz

I'll be away all next week. I've got work experience and won't have internet 'til next Saturday.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SuperFireKirby

Going to summer camp for the next week. gonna miss u guys. a little bit anyway... maybe ;)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Winter

Back from my non-internet blessed adventure to nowhere.

Raymondbl

Guys I haven't been active lately stupid floods ravaging my area.  My internet's been on and off. Though I think you're happy about that because there's no one else to annoy you :)
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.