News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

I'm very happy for you, Slow! I wish you all the luck in the world.

Dude

mikey

huh, my shade detector went off
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Probably because the sun's down where you live rn.

Bye slow, break a leg.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Zeila

Good luck! I wish things turn out well for you

Olimar12345

Back from my unannounced leave to the TMEA convention with new knowledge and stuff. Hooray.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Lkjhgfdsa_77

Taking an unofficial hiatus from arranging, likely for a combination of these reasons -
 - A stronger interest in transcribing for other instruments
 - Starting to edit on ZeldaWiki
 - Life obligations
 - Uncertainty on what to arrange vs. what is possible at my skill level to arrange

I'll still be on the forums and submit my existing arrangements, so I won't be gone completely. I'm probably burned out so hopefully in ~2 or so weeks I should be able to arrange again.
- Lkjhgfdsa_77
Arr | Tran | LiPo | Intro | YT | Blog

mikey

hey I noticed the zeldawiki thing too but I  wasn't really interested
unmotivated

braix

Okay so I still have school to worry about, and I haven't been doing all I can in preparing for college and whatnot.

So I really want to make these last years of high-school count, to make up for the slacking I've been doing thus far. What that basically means is cutting internet usage(i.e. any distractions) and devoting a lot more time to studying. I've decided that this is the only way to clear my mind and really focus on school.

I'm gonna take a bit of a break from NSM. You can still reach me on Skype but I'll be considerably less active for the next couple years. I'll be active again during school breaks(e.g. Summer vacation, Winter break).

I'll still be on NSM until the end of the month(logging off March 1), so this isn't exactly a farewell? But if you don't see me being so active for months at a time, this is why~

So uh bye in advance
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

Hey, good luck. Hope to see you back this summer.

Dudeman

See you, space cowboy. Good luck!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

AmpharosAndy

Noooooo that's such a wise decision! Good luck, dood ;)
innit

E. Gadd Industries

Hey, good luck out there. I'll see you in summer! :)
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]