News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

braix

Quote from: fank009 on November 16, 2016, 07:00:23 PMso um... back from wherever I was???
Normally I'd ask "where have you been", but it seems as though you're just as clueless as the rest of us
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Zeila

EFitTrainr

I feel like I should know this person
I like food.

Maelstrom

I'm on fall break, and don't have my keyboard so don't expect that much activity from me. And I'll be away from home for most of next week, so expect even less then too.

Sebastian

Latios212

I'll be out for a couple days visiting family for Thanksgiving. Will be back Saturday.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

WaluigiTime64

I'm only going to be available for very short periods of time on NSM and Skype from now until the 29-30th of January. There will be no arrangements or compositions from me during this time. That's all you'll need to know.
If there is an overwhelming demand, I will vaguely explain myself at the end.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

E. Gadd Industries

D: not even for if DK64 is selected as the AP?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]

WaluigiTime64

I'll probably pop in to say "Woot" or something.

"IF"
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Sebastian

Have a good month, Waluigi! You'll be missed.

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Dudeman

Wah.

That's no in Wah.

I'll miss you, WAH. Take care of yourself!

Maelstrom