News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Official "I'm Away Topic"

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, June 26, 2008, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davey

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 11, 2009, 09:41:07 PMI don't know about you, but people here have a ridiculous thing with Marching band where they meet every day after school for an hour or two, and then twice a week it's like 5 hours or something.  Some absurd amount of work.
During School: 1 hour 15 Minutes Every Day
M-F After school: 2 Hours 3-5PM
Monday: We Go until 9PM
Weekends are free.

Oh and every other week we have a game on Friday. Then The occasional competition as well.

SuperFireKirby

I'm in wrestling which is three hours 6 days a week, robotics which lasts for probably 5 hours on tuesdays, wednesdays, and weekends, tennis club which meets twice a week. Plus homework. We float in the same boat.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jamaha

Quote from: Dude on September 12, 2009, 10:15:13 AMIt'd be better if I could understand it. ::)

The times are the main point of it, you know.

Cobraroll

This means... none of the usual Emergence readers have time to read?  :'(

I still have a lot of free time, for the time being. So I'll be here, at least!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SuperFireKirby

Nothing shall keep me from a good story. NOTHING!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 11, 2009, 07:50:08 PMYou can't possibly do that much.  They would conflict.
Also Honors is lol.

I am most certainly.

Jazz Band, Pep Band, Music Honors Society, Italian American Club, Technical Stage Crew, Set Club, Chess Club, FBLA, Media Band, Rock Club, Pit Orchestra, Varsity Bowling, Science Club, Singers' Society, and Electricity Club.

Wat.

And yes, Honors is lol, but they still give homework, so...

Petpetfood

I is not feel like goingz onz right now, brb for meybez onz w33k

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on September 13, 2009, 06:06:32 AMI am most certainly.

Jazz Band, Pep Band, Music Honors Society, Italian American Club, Technical Stage Crew, Set Club, Chess Club, FBLA, Media Band, Rock Club, Pit Orchestra, Varsity Bowling, Science Club, Singers' Society, and Electricity Club.

Wat.

And yes, Honors is lol, but they still give homework, so...

Well I meant all at the same time :P

But yes, I could see that.  However, you WON'T have time to do all those things once you start doing AP/IB classes, I assure you.

me irl
[close]

SirIngusBingus

I know, which means I have to pick. I'll probably drop FBLA, Chess, Science, Singers', and Electricity. Those clubs are worthless. We meet every week but do nothing.

KefkaticFanatic

You should do Model UN, it's great fun and is worth your time.

me irl
[close]

SirIngusBingus

We actually don't have an MUN program at my school, but we really should, considering the amount of conferences going on around here. I might try to get it started.

Huh. Good idea, Kefka.

Harvest

There aren't really any clubs where I go to school...or at least none that are openly advertised.
-

KefkaticFanatic

Plus actually starting the program at your school and potentially help to run it would be doubleplusgood on a transcript and college application.

me irl
[close]

Davey

Bandbandbandnbanbnanbanbndnbandnbandnbndanbndnbandnbandnbd

an example of what I will send to a college when i apply

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!